Page 47 of 268 FirstFirst ... 37444546474849505797147 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    N+ is 8K front and 6K rear I'm pretty sure. so 10K front will be a fair bit more solid.

I can take you for a drive in mine sometime ross, if you want to get an idea of what the ride quality will be with coilovers.

maybe when we have this canberra meet?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Nice man, looking forward to pics. Did you put them in yourself? BC BR if i recall correctly from the other thread. Mind sharing how much you spent on them?

2" front sounds hella nice. If you're still on blades, go sunken battleship star-gazer look and slam the rear tuck half the wheel lol

Would anyone happen to know how much higher the type R lip sits in comparison to the mugen? Am able to get my hands on a genuine one that's already sprayed in my car colour
    Buddyclub N+ man, paid $1300 new for them which I'm pretty sure is not too bad a price. Yeah 2" drop at the front is perfect with the blades. The rear actually looks good where it's at now, but yeah wouldn't mind going another half inch lower.

Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    Good to hear Alex that its finally in,

lol I hate that problem when the rear is just abit higher than the front. But just takes 30-40mins DIY. From my experiance I reckon the N+ is the best for a daily Integra, you can go lower and still have them adjustable settings. Plus that quality assurance that these coilovers shouldn't let you down
    Thanks Moiz Yeah the N+ are amazing man, straight out of the box. I've hardly played around with the preload and stuff and they already feel so good. Ride is pretty damn firm now, I'm using damper settings 10 clicks towards stiffest (out of 15 clicks) so there is entry more stiffness to come if I want. But it's already firm as, my cd player is skipping over the smallest bumps haha.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    N+ is 8K front and 6K rear I'm pretty sure. so 10K front will be a fair bit more solid.

I can take you for a drive in mine sometime ross, if you want to get an idea of what the ride quality will be with coilovers.

maybe when we have this canberra meet?
    Sounds good, but I'm pretty keen on getting some soon sicne I've been messing around for so long. You at work today? I want to pick up a cover, sick of this pollen all over the joint.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    ^^ Do it man, you WILL NOT regret coilovers.

You'll need some good tyres though, I've found that my cornering ability is far superior than the grip levels my current tyres will allow Federal RSR here I come hehe
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Anyone had experience with Omni? I've tried doing some research but pretty much everything seems outdated. Most people seem to say they're pretty comfy though, as opposed to when I did research on Skunk2 Pro S everyone complained that they were too stiff.

New tyres? I love my adrenalines though lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    My mate has Skunk2 Pro-S's on his DC2. They're not bad, height adjustable etc although you can't adjust the damper settings. They feel nice though, pretty firm. But if I had the choice between the Pro-S and Pro-C's, I'd take Pro-C's.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Yeah Pro C's are quite pricey though. I'm on a pretty tight budget.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by act_gooner View Post
    Sounds good, but I'm pretty keen on getting some soon sicne I've been messing around for so long. You at work today? I want to pick up a cover, sick of this pollen all over the joint.
    yeah man I'm at work till 5:30 today, but the shops open till 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    ^^ Do it man, you WILL NOT regret coilovers.

You'll need some good tyres though, I've found that my cornering ability is far superior than the grip levels my current tyres will allow Federal RSR here I come hehe
    I have RSR's, they grip AWESOME!
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz_Striker View Post
    Wow full on. Looks like your mechanics got an "iddy biddy" bit of work to do lol :P
    hahaha you're not wrong mate
    Decided against the BC shocks and decided to look around for 2nd hand coilovers. Am in negotiations at the moment for a set of buddy club RSD's, should hopefully have them in my hands on Sunday.
    more work for the mechanic, and less money in my wallet.... bye bye monies

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    Peachy clean your pm inbox it is full

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by stevanbonic View Post
    Peachy clean your pm inbox it is full
    Inbox is empty kind sir

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Inbox is empty kind sir
    PM sent

Oh, and i officially looked at my Takata Harnes today and decided not to install it into my DC5 because playing Space Marine was more appealing