Page 13 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    I use genuine PS fluid too, but I'm pretty sure it's the same as a few other brands automatic transmission fluid? can't remember if it's dextron 3 or what.. :S
    its completely different, honda stuff is semi synthetic. its also a goldish colour.

the red dex II and III stuff will still work but its not reccomended, maybe also causes leaks?
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Only had time to change 1 side of my sussy yesterday, weather today is shit... so my cars sitting lob sided :/
    dont be a pussy, use an umbrella lol
    OEM parts whore

Quote Originally Posted by cph3r View Post
    No garage to work in?
    Nope, i work in the pouring rain or the steaming sunshine. Paint condition is at the mercy of mother nature

Replaced the smudged tint today :3

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    its completely different, honda stuff is semi synthetic. its also a goldish colour.

the red dex II and III stuff will still work but its not reccomended, maybe also causes leaks?
    ah true this.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    Replaced stock low beams with Narva Arctic Blue Halogens.
    Now my high beams aren't as special in comparison =[
    And I seriously need to line my headlights up properly.
    And the globes that came with the HB4 kit are too big for my parkers..
    And I'm too lazy to retrofit for HID's

Going to watch Harry Potter

Why is everyone watching fkn harry potter... facebook news wall last night at 12am was ****ed

Part 1 was one of the worst movies i ever watched. It made no sense, was too slow, no action and no nude scenes.

no action and no nude scenes.
    Bwahahahahah

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Why is everyone watching fkn harry potter... facebook news wall last night at 12am was ****ed

Part 1 was one of the worst movies i ever watched. It made no sense, was too slow, no action and no nude scenes.
    Pretty keen to watch it, but you're so right. People are going ballistic over this shit...
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    I hate it when people replace their stock headlights, resulting in them being almost as bright as a high beam. It's inconsiderate.

Washed, claybarred, waxed and took off my dc2r wing cos i was sick of not being able to see the faces of those behind me without bobbing up and down. Safety first

Washed, claybarred, waxed and took off my dc2r wing cos i was sick of not being able to see the faces of those behind me without bobbing up and down. Safety first
    Haha is it completely off? Or put stock one back on?