Page 165 of 268 FirstFirst ... 65115155162163164165166167168175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,969 to 1,980 of 3209
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    Ii
    Quote Originally Posted by 89lude View Post
    What's wrong with the black one for you to take parts off for the grey one?
    Engine making knocking sound and rego ran out

Yesterday I installed Hasport 88a engine mounts, the rear one was a bitch to get out. pretty happy with them! very solid! but vibrates everything! the whole car just shakes! hopefully it will settle down once they wear in?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by soisyamum View Post
    Yesterday I installed Hasport 88a engine mounts, the rear one was a bitch to get out. pretty happy with them! very solid! but vibrates everything! the whole car just shakes! hopefully it will settle down once they wear in?
    I have innovative 60A's so I don't know how much difference there would be regarding wearing in, but they do settle a LITTLE bit but not much. you just need to get used to it.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 with B18c2
    finally after 3 months sittin in garage gettin rebuilt and everything all fresh and new
    today i finally done the final touches of bolting in the baby capsule and seat harness
    brackets .. its been hell driving the Commodore for last 3 months lol even tho its supercharged
    its still not my honda lol
    DA9 B18c2
    http://www.facebook.com/RisingSunBaseJumping
    Base Jumping & Wingsuit Flying is my LIFE

Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    ^Goku is ur gsi gunmetal grey?

I was gonna wash my dc2 today but it rained you cna see how dirty it is.., at least the 34 is clean but

other then that, s2k seats are in, and doing the jdm front conversion now, just finding some1 who can weild, Currently in my garage Starting to removing the front end and will be going on my daily grey dc2
    This black dc2 in photo will be stripted or sold after i finished with getting all the goodies
    and you can see in background my other dc2 witch is also being stript. So i got plenty of parts if any1 needs anything lol
    Yes it is johnie! whys that? i love the look of your grey teg

Rebuilt P/S pump and fully cleaned

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6

got a free roof wing so just test fitted

adds a bit of character to a wingless car, need pods now

Removed the resonator.. Love the new induction noise.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by 93Integra View Post
    Removed the resonator.. Love the new induction noise.
    bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh

Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    anyone know how to remove the rear windsheild washer? ive been trying to remove mine but it seems like its stuck or just really stubborn.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    as in the washer on the roof ?
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    anyone know how to remove the rear windsheild washer? ive been trying to remove mine but it seems like its stuck or just really stubborn.
    The wiper?

Pop the black cap off with a screwdriver (which can be stubborn), unscrew the bolt underneath, and remove the blade. Then you need to remove the interior plastic (wedge it off with a screwdriver, and you need to pull it quite firmly for the clips to unclip). There will be three small screws connecting the motor to the hatch, and a wire that requires a good yank to unclip. Don't worry about breaking the interior clips or the wire, they all require a bit of force to pry loose, but won't break. Press your interior back into place, and that's it. There will be a hole left in the glass which simply needs a rubber grommet to plug. I found one at a hardware store that fits perfectly. It looks very clean, now.

Good luck with it!