Page 4 of 268 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Bro whats your plans for the car? Please don't tell me you're heading this way:...

Seems like it from the tinted tail lights and R badges lol
    that has a S2K engine in it... are you trying to say its rice?
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

EW ****ing supra taillights hahahahahahahhaahaaaaaaaaa

Not talking about that car specifically, using it as an example of the general consensus that overdone cosmetic modifications are often greeted with derision.

^what are you going on about? the OP bought the car like that and is fixing it up.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Lol since when is point-and-shoot spraypainting with a can considered fixing? He is endangering other road users and himself. Not to mention attracting cop attention and possibly a fine. But maybe that's that it takes for some people to get their head on straight. This stuff pisses me off because i've seen way too many assholes with homejob tinted tail lights almost causing rear-end crashes. Or when they slam the brakes in front of me and i cannot tell because there is no blinding red light

Member Array
    Car:
    dog
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    that has a S2K engine in it... are you trying to say its rice?
    Just because it has a S2K engine in it does not mean it isn't "rice".

Bro whats your plans for the car? Please don't tell me you're heading this way:...

Hahaham Nah mang. The tail lights have actually been clean up and ill post some pictures up when i've installed them back in XD

Lol since when is point-and-shoot spraypainting with a can considered fixing? He is endangering other road users and himself. Not to mention attracting cop attention and possibly a fine. But maybe that's that it takes for some people to get their head on straight. This stuff pisses me off because i've seen way too many assholes with homejob tinted tail lights almost causing rear-end crashes. Or when they slam the brakes in front of me and i cannot tell because there is no blinding red light
    the op stated that he bought the car like that... he didnt spray his lights, hes fixing stupid shite like that, that the former retard owner did

Re-read his originall post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dubstein View Post
    Today didn't get as much stuff as i would of liked to, but had a crazy night and a bad morning.. So i wasn't in to good condition XD.

Firstly a mate was over and we ripped all the stickers off the windows and took the dogey seat covers off.
    Now there's alot more dogey things that he's done to it.. Firstly he said the sunroof was leaking at some point.. So he has gone and siliconed it up.. Also siliconed and lightly painted the taillights black..

So my current project are getting them lights cleaned up. Also look into the sunroof.
    Last edited by jeremydawg; 21-06-2011 at 11:06 PM.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Oh right, i apologise.

Misread it as OP+mate siliconing the leaking sunroof and spraying taillights. My bad.

Thanks jeremydawg for clearing that up for me XD +1

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by waix View Post
    Just because it has a S2K engine in it does not mean it isn't "rice".
    was being sarcastic about the S2K engine
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore

Hahahaahahahaahahahaaha sooooooooooooooooooo gross!!!!
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.