Page 52 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I think anything you can possibly do yourself, you should have a crack at it. it's your car so you'll do a better job because you care about it.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Also those tent garages are quite cheap in Super Cheap Auto. I think about $90? Not bad considering the price of a lot of things.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    for a temp garage it's over $200 haha...

the $90 one is just the enclosure kit, the actual car port is about $179
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Yeah i'll do some research and at the end of this year during summer break i might have a go. If i break the car at least i don't have to get to uni. Dunno anyone who could help me out with it though it's definetely not a 1 man job

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    move to ACT and I'll help haha. don't know why you'd move here actually there's nothing to do lol.
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

It appears only you and act_gooner live there (on ozhonda that is). Lonely guys with tegs ahhah melbourne doesnt have much to do either, least you got good laws. shit ass restrictions and lot of bogus over here.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    ACT on ozhonda: Super-DA9, act_gooner, NSPYRE, ekdez, threesix, CrystalSkull, JMC, Baal, Jorzie + more

not heaps but not THAT lonely haha
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Anyways on topic, i filled up my car with 91 for the first time... it runs even slower now lol didn't think it would be so noticable but the car wouldn't accelerate on a small hill and kept changing up and down gears -_- frickin auto annoying

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    that will harm your motor. it probably retarded the timing upon detecting lower octane fuel as to why its even slower,

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    My eg sedan LOVED 91 hahaha. I only ever put like $10 in it a couple times but man it was fun haha.
    part time potato

According to the manual, the car was made to run on 91. So it shouldn't harm the motor at all? Ive just always used 98 cos of it's cleaning properties to make sure my injectors stayed fresh.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    if you're using E10 then that sh*ts NASTY lol.

hmm, I don't see how the ECU could retard the timing if it's mechanical ignition and fixed cams.
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015