Fell in love with DA9 Integras, and now im here!

Hey everyone
    I joined about a year ago and jus lurked for a bit, anyways the other day while on my plight to find a decent car for around 4500 I came across a Da9 Teg, and damm they are slick. So if anyone has any advice about buying a Da9 or newer model teg thatd be great, and if your looking to sell a teg with decent kilometer, i.e. less than 185 000 definatly hit me up, Im in canberra but anyone in syd who ahs something special please PM
    If anyone around canberra would be open to me having a look at their Da9 thatd be bloddy awesome, so i can get a look at what i want to buy and advice for basic performance mods. I dont see many of them round but im sure they are out there :P
    I got into honda's because my brother has a 2000 integra gsi, alot of fun and handles nice as you guys would know Im 18, so no massive mods yet due to financial restriction :P
    Cheers guys

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    not much help for purchasing but if you need more infocheck out the DA9 thread-
    its a lot of pages but this has a lot of info too-http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?81824-Dedicated-DA9-Q-amp-A-thread

Otherwise G2IC is a great resource even if it is mainly US based most info is still relevant- www.g2ic.com
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Cheers mate,
    Yeha ive been reading the Q and A Da9 forum
    Its jus hard to find a Da9 with low k's that hasnt been done up yet, I wanna build a JDM style over time also.

Check for rust near the windows and near the door seals and you can allways buy a clean one no rust with high ks then do a engine conversion to a newer motor out of the gsi b18 or crv b20 non vtec engines if you on a low budget

Quote Originally Posted by adriano10 View Post
    Check for rust near the windows and near the door seals and you can allways buy a clean one no rust with high ks then do a engine conversion to a newer motor out of the gsi b18 or crv b20 non vtec engines if you on a low budget
    check for rust everywhere.

It's a 20+ yo car.

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    if only u were in melb man.. my mechanic is selling his imac da9 with a b16a2 out of an ek4. he wants 5.5 though.. good luck with ur search, and i reckon stick to old school man. too many dc2/4s around..