Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R

size/offset rim question

Im running stock ek height atm, plan to lower it later on after i get rims. Question being rims im looking at are 16x7 +40 offset, 4x100. I shouldnt scrub aslong as i dont lower it to low correct? Im after a 2 finger gap on each wheel. Just wondering others opinions.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    HONDAAA
    From memory with stock ek height u can fit 18" +0 offset without scrubbing

On a serious note: you will be fine running those specs depends what tyres u run but scrubbing with +40 is highly unlikely mate
    Cool story bro

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    All right sweet, thanks for the quick reply mate.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    Ive got the same rims spec on my EM1, sitting on king springs and it drives fine as a daily. No scrubbing whatsoever. If you, want I can get the tyre size too if you want.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Spot on, exactly what my cars running, but instead +35 offset, you will have zero scrub, two finger gap is fine, but after awhile u wanna go for abit more low, but thats just me lol

Running 205/45R16 tires, perfect match! if u want a bit stretch go 195 tires
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Thanks guys. I like seeing some tyre. but not to much and not to little. Pickie on tat section. NAh i won't go lower then a 1 or 2 finger gap. I dont like rims tucked under fenders for some reason xD

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    you should be able to fit a 16x7 +25 with a 195/50 and not have any scrub, even when its dumped
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by EK1 Civic View Post
    Thanks guys. I like seeing some tyre. but not to much and not to little. Pickie on tat section. NAh i won't go lower then a 1 or 2 finger gap. I dont like rims tucked under fenders for some reason xD
    If ur not a fan of tuck in, go something with a meaner offset, something like +30, but with the rear you most definite need to roll the rear guards if planing on sticking to 205 with that sort of offset, unless you stick to 195, than u can get away with the rear

Or you have really stiff springs, than odds are, the tires will never meet the guards
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Yeh depends on ur tyre, wouldnt go any wider than 205. You should be fine you can alway stoo o guard work if you run into any problems. I usually just get the wheel I want and them make it work, either by changing tyre, spacers, guard rolling etc. Anything is possible