Thread: DC4 Sunroof

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore

DC4 Sunroof

Hey guys, just a quick question...

The sunroof on a friends DC4 has stopped working... Well its been like this since he bought it. When you press the button for it, it doesn't do anything, the motor doesn't make a sound, nothing. We're trying to fix it now, and we think it might be the fuse or something... Can anybody shed some light on the issue???
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    check fuse box near dash most likely blow

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Turns out the previous owner CUT THE WIRES, left them taped up in the loom. >.<
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Nice to see you found the problem. So strip and re-solder?

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Yeah, Re-run wires back out to the engine.. He fixed it so is all good Pretty stupid what the other owner did tho... Some people have no pride in there cars.