Buddyclub n+ and akom inverted tie rod ends

Newbie here sorry if I sound stup1d.

Has anyone install this combination?

Took my ep3 to a undisclosed mech. He said it wasn't possible period.

I have a spare set if buddyclub race spec and that fits like a glove.

Not sure what going on.. Any help would be great before I embark on doing it myself...

I don't have the same coilovers, but I have installed the akom ends with BC BR racing coilovers. The problem I ran into was the spherical tapered end of the tie rod end bolt, that sits in the coilover was too large.
    So I had to grind it down a little. I'm not too sure how the akom bolt sits in the Buddyclub n+'s. But if you say it fits like a glove, then it should be fine. As long as there is no play of the bolt in the slot then it should be fine. It will either be too big, too small or just right. If it is too small you can try and source some spherical cone shaped washers to fill the void. If its too big, just grind or machine it down.

More info on my problem, with pics (post #92): Akom tie rod/BC BR racing coilover install page8

Hope that helps you a little?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    I run Buddy Club N+ with T1R inverted tie rods which are pretty much the same as the Akom ones. I was unable to run them with the EP3 steering arms. I had to swap them out for DC5 steering arms and DC5 inverted tie rod ends. I'm not sure whether it was just my set, or whether there's an incompatibility.