Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2

Jazz original steelies

Hey guys.
    Does anyone know if the original wheel nuts from the 14" Jazz VTi steelies are conical/tempered or spherical?

when i look at them I cant quit see it. they look kinda rounded but not as much im not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me.

It would be ideal to compare them, because Ive never seen the spherical ones before.

if need be ill upload some pics.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 & DC5R
    It's should be the rounded end..not tapered. Tapered nuts usually for after market racing wheels. Stock nuts are rounded end. Hope u understand what im saying. lol

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    thanks, looks like ill have to go out and buy some new nuts for my buddy club rims :P
    anybody got some cheap lock nuts hit me up

last time i bought a set from a tyre place, they set me back $30. beurepairs seems like the cheapest for this stuff near mean, try there?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    getting lock nuts a set of rays
    i already had a set of 4 Js racing lock nuts but don't really want to buy a matching set so im selling them xD

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 & DC5R
    i also got a set of buddyclub sf rims, i bought the tapered nuts at the lugshack.com.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by condomsakti View Post
    i also got a set of buddyclub sf rims, i bought the tapered nuts at the lugshack.com.
    really?
    what size are the center caps i cant find ones that fit right 69mm (2.75') honda standard ones seem to tight and they kinda sit over the center rather than in, and looking at the original caps it looks like the original ones are sunken in :S

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 & DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    really?
    what size are the center caps i cant find ones that fit right 69mm (2.75') honda standard ones seem to tight and they kinda sit over the center rather than in, and looking at the original caps it looks like the original ones are sunken in :S
    what do you mean by center caps? i dont quite undertand what u talking about. u meant the Buddyclub logo cap in the centre? if thats what you mean. i got the caps with the rims when i bought them from buddyclub australia. I think the distributor went bankrupt now.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 & DC5R

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yes the little blue things in the middle of the rim. anychance you could figure out the size i really dont wanna spend 120$ and buy another sets from Buddy Club (EU).
    i think they 61mm because they are inset

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S 07 & DC5R
    i'll measure it tommorow. i'm about go to bed. how come u didnt get the caps? it's come with the rims when i bought it.

yeah i sold him the rims, i never got them when i purchased them, i made DIY honda caps but had to put them back onto my stock alloys when selling it