Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2012

Red face I'm new and SO excited about my car!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm probably not your typical Ozhonda member (a working Mum) but I just had to share my complete excitement ..... I JUST PLACED AN ORDER FOR A Jazz VTI-S !!!!!!! I get it in about a week and I can't wait .... I think I've read every review and seen every photo of my car that exists (yes, this includes the Japanese site where the Honda accessories include dog carriers and blankets ... LOL!!) Anyway, I've always dreamed of owning a Honda (as a teenager, I had posters of the entire Honda range covering my walls). I can't wait to take delivery .... in the meantime, it's lovely to read about other peoples Honda experiences.

PS - I couldn't actually test drive the VTI-S because they didn't have any as demonstrators .... I was really disappointed because I wanted to try the paddle shifters. The salesman was stupid and said that I probably wouldn't use them .... deh ...... that's the whole reason I'm getting the VTI-S (oh.... and also for the body kit ....). Anyway, does anyone have any experience with them that they could share ???

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    Hi there welcome to ozhonda,

If you need any help at all do not create a thread, please search it via the forums it will be covered and please send us a pic of yourself with the car.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Welcome & congratez...

P.s. I hate dickhead sales men....
    I went to buy my wife a fd2 civic sport manual...
    And they said..."if its for ur wife, ur beta off with auto..."
    i was like wtf....and told him thanx...im sure another dealer will do business...lol

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    g'day! welcome

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2012
    Hey .. thanks everyone for your messages of welcome ... I love being a Honda owner even though I haven't taken delivery of my car !!! (gee .... I sound a bit sad, don't I !!!! LOL)

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Congrats on the purchase