Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr P View Post
    I like everything about this car except the extremities the rear camber is at.
    I am actually wondering, is that rear camber legal in NSW?

Quote Originally Posted by tonysalib View Post
    I am actually wondering, is that rear camber legal in NSW?
    probably isn't but hes got air suspension? pretty sure that wouldn't be his driving height

Quote Originally Posted by supersaiyan View Post
    probably isn't but hes got air suspension? pretty sure that wouldn't be his driving height
    Is air suspension legal? Lol.

I think any modification to suspension that change your ride height is illegal in NSW

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Yeah it's legal.

If cops don't know..
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

It is legal, provided you have an engineers certificate...the system can't be driver/passenger controlled and the driver is not allowed to access the controls, it has to be self levelling, and set at a legal height. Which basically mean for the system to be legal, you can't enjoy airbag suspension the way you wan't to. The're always small work arounds for things like this though.

My engineer told me the only reason it's legal is for disability taxi's and medical transport vehicles (loading wheelchairs and the like).

Quote Originally Posted by akjdfnn View Post
    It is legal, provided you have an engineers certificate...the system can't be driver/passenger controlled and the driver is not allowed to access the controls, it has to be self levelling, and set at a legal height. Which basically mean for the system to be legal, you can't enjoy airbag suspension the way you wan't to. The're always small work arounds for things like this though.

My engineer told me the only reason it's legal is for disability taxi's and medical transport vehicles (loading wheelchairs and the like).
    Yup, the same as what they have on the Q7 as well. The height will be automatically controlled depending on the terrain or if you open the tailgate then you can manually control it (for better loading and unloading stuff)

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

VIP Modular VX310
    *Dubai Gold Face
    *Presidential Mounting Hardware
    *Billet Centre Cap
    *High Polish Lip

For specs and pricing, please email Built To Order

sales@builttoorder.co

Last edited by Rein; 15-04-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Even if the air bags were legal, the width, offset, and tyres (not knowing what they are yet) , would most likely push it outside the legal tolerances. At least in vic it definitely would. But hey thats the price we all pay lol.

had to replace my balls with steel.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    ****ing awesome!
    OH WERD?!!

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    cant wait for you to gutter them bahahahah
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+