Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    LOL okay good for you So you already know that this is a car club and that build threads are normal yet you have a cry about me "showing off" or getting other peoples opinions of my car (look at JDMST as well).
    So because of that reason you call this a joke of a build LOL
    Mate reality check there's a lot more Honda's or even cars that run bigger builds then me... Go have a cry at Alfa's build thread or even Tranz + ect (In regards to Euros)
    because their VIP build probably costs crap loads more then my bolt ons.
    You don't like it don't come in here reading my thread.
    Just sounds more like pure jealousy and the theory of "I don't have it so I'm just going to have a cry"....
    You see plenty of this on youtube videos of nice cars and then some retard comes in and goes... oh what a crap car .ect
    dont feed the troll.

he didnt get a red tag for nothing....
    Last edited by Fredoops; 05-05-2012 at 05:53 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    MingZai...it's sad that your parting out your car.are you ABC?? thanks for the tips about that troll..let's just ignore his existance.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    MingZai...it's sad that your parting out your car.are you ABC?? thanks for the tips about that troll..let's just ignore his existance.
    join the euro FB group and you'll find out lols
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Rust Bucket
    LMAO nope I can already guess what the yellow sticker was for haha... !

BL dude... where did you get defected?

LOL okay good for you So you already know that this is a car club and that build threads are normal yet you have a cry about me "showing off" or getting other peoples opinions of my car (look at JDMST as well).
    So because of that reason you call this a joke of a build LOL
    Mate reality check there's a lot more Honda's or even cars that run bigger builds then me... Go have a cry at Alfa's build thread or even Tranz + ect (In regards to Euros)
    because their VIP build probably costs crap loads more then my bolt ons.
    You don't like it don't come in here reading my thread.
    Just sounds more like pure jealousy and the theory of "I don't have it so I'm just going to have a cry"....
    You see plenty of this on youtube videos of nice cars and then some retard comes in and goes... oh what a crap car .ect
    Hehehehe I didnt say that you are showing off lol. That was just my opinion
    The reason i call it a joke is because it has changed so many times and is now non existant
    So goodluck with your future endevours with the accord euro or whatever you decide on doing.
    No need to get angry, it was never my intention to fire you up, but i can now see that "joke" must have been a little harsh
    Goodluck

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    hey mingzai great to see your car in real world mate.. that fxxking exhaust is loud. loving the recaros...definitely a good grab if someone is interested
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    hopefully that would be you hahahaha dw I'll wait for you buddy!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    LMAO nope I can already guess what the yellow sticker was for haha... !

BL dude... where did you get defected?
    couple of weeks ago now. there was a major sting on spaghetti intersection down here in the s/e. done for height and wheels. but needed a rwc, so everything had to go
    ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS ROCK FAKESH*T

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    UPDATE:

J's Racing Front Bumper unpackaged and going on soon (test fitting purposes)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Gah, I want that J's Intake and Euro R lip. Why does your car have to be pre facelift.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Shouldn't matter :P
    apart from the lip.

Hey PM me your mobile number or something because I now import Euro R lips.

I can source you one.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Minor Update:

I might be Dynoing my car for all the Euro Boys to see what power shes making

I'm guessing 160-170KW at the wheel so really hoping that's what is coming up.

Got some Euro R Lips for my far too so shall be putting that on in a later date