Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    I actually really don't know... I thought it was the same thing lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Sausage legs
    Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    and damage to the quarter panel... and that's pretty much it (think some slight body kit damage too.)
    Rear quarter panels can be replaced ezpz.
    ..o wait.

On a positive note, you still have your Mum's BMW to drive around if your car is out of action.

damn...i wanted to see that video...if only you could "restart race".

^Same here One of the many risks of doing track days!

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tom View Post
    Rear quarter panels can be replaced ezpz.
    ..o wait.

On a positive note, you still have your Mum's BMW to drive around if your car is out of action.
    Who are you again?
    And no I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by akjdfnn View Post
    damn...i wanted to see that video...if only you could "restart race".
    Yeah I wish I could too... actually just wished I didn't go on LOL 1.52 was good enough...
    It was the last lap last everything ==... the irony...

ANYWAY POSITIVE NOTE WE LIVE AND LEARN AND I SHALL BE HOPING THE J'S RACING BUMPER ARRIVES SHORTLY...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-92 View Post
    ^Same here One of the many risks of doing track days!
    Yeah ==

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    "Hey mate,
    I havent read what others have posted here, but I just saw the video of the accident.

Before I say anything, your at a track - you fix your own car, no matter what.. Doesnt matter who did what. Anyone who takes their vehicle to a circuit understands that normal road rules are gone. Pretend your in a crash derby!

I sympathise with you, as its very embarrassing and awkward when your driver ability is questioned. On a track day you must learn not to take risks. If someone is infront of you, always assume 'they havent seen you'. Also the Lancer cannot drastically reduce his speed to let you pass, as that places an obstacle for all other drivers on the track. In this situation i believe you put yourself in a dangerous situation at Winton and in doing so damaged another participents car. It is a shame you had to learn the hard way, but hopefully you understand the seriousness of being at a race track. I did read some statement you made saying the skyling was up your ass. I do understand the nervousness of having another car behind you, but at the end of the day you pray that the person behind has a brain. In the Lancer drivers case he wasnt so fortunate.

Sorry again for your unfortunate incident
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

good point about fixing your own car...also, buy mugen rear mirror cover

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    PS: you have dabbed the break during a corner, watch out thats a very dangerous endeavour
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Where abouts are you based MingZai? Wanna hear that J's Racing intake.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    "Hey mate,
    I havent read what others have posted here, but I just saw the video of the accident.

Before I say anything, your at a track - you fix your own car, no matter what.. Doesnt matter who did what. Anyone who takes their vehicle to a circuit understands that normal road rules are gone. Pretend your in a crash derby!

I sympathise with you, as its very embarrassing and awkward when your driver ability is questioned. On a track day you must learn not to take risks. If someone is infront of you, always assume 'they havent seen you'. Also the Lancer cannot drastically reduce his speed to let you pass, as that places an obstacle for all other drivers on the track. In this situation i believe you put yourself in a dangerous situation at Winton and in doing so damaged another participents car. It is a shame you had to learn the hard way, but hopefully you understand the seriousness of being at a race track. I did read some statement you made saying the skyling was up your ass. I do understand the nervousness of having another car behind you, but at the end of the day you pray that the person behind has a brain. In the Lancer drivers case he wasnt so fortunate.

Sorry again for your unfortunate incident
    Yeah thanks for the helpful and useful advice man! Just a shame not everyone is as clear headed as you haha.

Quote Originally Posted by akjdfnn View Post
    good point about fixing your own car...also, buy mugen rear mirror cover
    Yeah so many people told me that at first I was surprised but then when it happened to me I understood...
    Hmmm haha maybe broadway :P

Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    PS: you have dabbed the break during a corner, watch out thats a very dangerous endeavour
    Yeah All my mates told me that after watching the video but yeah guess I learned the hard way even though it wasn't the break dabbing that caused the accident lol (luckily cause I think it could've been worse).
    But yeah I appreciate all the advice your giving me hopefully we'll meet at the track one day lol.
    I'll be at Philip Island for the upcoming event. (No I won't be tracking just spectating )

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Where abouts are you based MingZai? Wanna hear that J's Racing intake.
    Melbourne as well Haha sure thing man just give me some time to get this damage worked out lol...

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Update* i might be getting the feels rear lip

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    whatever happen'd to J's?!?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars