rear window not working

hey guys, today i realised my lhs rear window is not working.

i took the door trim off. everything seems fine, seemed like theres no power going to it. play around with the wiresput trim back on.and what do you know.... it starts to work. goes up n down no dramas.

so i know the window regulator is fine.

started the car just then, window doesnt work. tried to do the say thing i did before. no luck. so now its dead.

i wana install my window visors tomrw. anyone got an idea what it is. is there a fuse for the individual window??? didnt bother checking for it i think its one fuse for all windows. iduno.

any help will be appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Check the connection terminals under the switches havent burnt out, mine burnt out once so i just cleaned them up with steel wool and they worked fine again..

yup, unplugged the switch and saw 3-4 lil metal terminals, all are clean. evern done it to the plug thats connects from the door to the pillar

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8

Check the fuse. Also does it work from the passenger side switch ? or both switches does it operates ?
    Last edited by hmetro24; 12-07-2011 at 05:22 PM.

both switches does not work. the lhs rear and the drivers side switch doesnt wind it down. but all three other windows work.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by JSpec89 View Post
    both switches does not work. the lhs rear and the drivers side switch doesnt wind it down. but all three other windows work.
    Check fuse number 7 underdash fuesbox

will do that tomorrow morning..

thanks for your help guys.

checked the fuse. seems fine.

so its not the regulator, not the fuses, not the plugs.

what should i be doing ?

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Check if the motor is getting Current,also check if the switch is getting power. get a multimeter and check it