Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    if u dont want to spend 10k just for 200kw y would u only run 8 to 10psi, more like to run 15 to 20psi
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

Member Array
    Car:
    black EF
    wat kind of ecu is good for obd2 turbo d16y4?
    really dont wana do obd1 conversion for hondata.
    anyone? and where to get?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    i had an EMS stinger in mine that i am pulling out and selling, and i was going to run the Autronic SM4 plug in ecu which i concider to be top of the scale ecu but really if comes down to how much you want to spend price and what your tuner is comfortable with, no point in putting emanage in if the tuner works with haltech etc, so comes down to price and what the tuner you have chosen is comfotable with
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

Member Array
    Car:
    black EF
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingforboost View Post
    i had an EMS stinger in mine that i am pulling out and selling, and i was going to run the Autronic SM4 plug in ecu which i concider to be top of the scale ecu but really if comes down to how much you want to spend price and what your tuner is comfortable with, no point in putting emanage in if the tuner works with haltech etc, so comes down to price and what the tuner you have chosen is comfotable with
    toda forsure man.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    well give him a call and see what he likes to use most
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

Ebay kit, emusa was the brand, $1500 including a power run on a dyno. Would cost more to have it fit by a workshop.

T04, external gate, dc2r exhaust, no other mods at all, 2.5lbs boost = 92.9fwkw.

D16Y8

Boost is controlled via gate spring, had a stiffer on in it making 7lbs, at 5500 rpm made 88kw but was way too lean. An aftermarket fuel pressure reg may have been able to drop more fuel in, but being stock ecu the car goes into limp mode (Floods the chanbers, raises revs)due to the vacum dropping past 0 so rather then do that we put a softer sping in. Now it only throws a code when its given stick.

Hondata is key, More fuel, more boost, more power. Good for 140fwkw. I have a dyno sheet at home somewhere... meh.
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Ebay kit, emusa was the brand, $1500 including a power run on a dyno. Would cost more to have it fit by a workshop.

T04, external gate, dc2r exhaust, no other mods at all, 2.5lbs boost = 92.9fwkw.

D16Y8

Boost is controlled via gate spring, had a stiffer on in it making 7lbs, at 5500 rpm made 88kw but was way too lean. An aftermarket fuel pressure reg may have been able to drop more fuel in, but being stock ecu the car goes into limp mode (Floods the chanbers, raises revs)due to the vacum dropping past 0 so rather then do that we put a softer sping in. Now it only throws a code when its given stick.

Hondata is key, More fuel, more boost, more power. Good for 140fwkw. I have a dyno sheet at home somewhere... meh.
    Run bigger injectors and a walbro 255 fuel pump, FPR will help as well... slap a ecu/tune, an you should see 110kw easy!

Than later upgrade to a larger exhaust, atleast 2.5 imo, get a boost controller, up the boost to 8-10psi and should hit the target goal

and slap a pod filter on lol.... thing looks naked as with no filter...
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    Run bigger injectors and a walbro 255 fuel pump, FPR will help as well... slap a ecu/tune, an you should see 110kw easy!

Than later upgrade to a larger exhaust, atleast 2.5 imo, get a boost controller, up the boost to 8-10psi and should hit the target goal

and slap a pod filter on lol.... thing looks naked as with no filter...
    I wasnt asking for advice.
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    that urs oxer??

when did u start the build??
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

not really a build..... More like a bolt on.

Was done about 6000kms ago driven it interstate and all. not a problem in the world. Boosted DD ftw.
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    is it a t04 or TD04?
    I would have thought a to4 would be too big to run on a D.
    i'm considering turboing my D now also for kicks. So much for me giving up on Honda lol

Its an auto

but then again i turbo on tap at 220kw at all 4s LOL
    Last edited by Limbo; 28-10-2011 at 10:31 PM.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    ^ don't man, just enjoy the DD for what it is! That's the point! Buy a house!