Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    Fair enough

I just wanted to ask you guys a few things first,

I wanna get a d turbo setup with not having to remove a/c?

I wanna get it engineered, how much would it cost in total? I've already got a stock exhaust tip so its quiet but running a buddy club spec 3 with genie headers, just a stock tip to dim it down.

and how much would it cost to get a turbo set up just get 110-120kw atw anyway?

what are the most important things to consider getting first for the set up?
    "HONDA = Hold On Not Done Accelerating."

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Just a question. Have you searched? Not just here, but google it, so you get results all over the internet?

You might notice I rarely ask questions. That's because everything I've ever wanted to know has already been answered plenty of times in the past. All it takes is google, and half an hour of your time. And you can find the answered to your questions.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by jaces13 View Post
    Fair enough

I just wanted to ask you guys a few things first,

I wanna get a d turbo setup with not having to remove a/c?

I wanna get it engineered, how much would it cost in total? I've already got a stock exhaust tip so its quiet but running a buddy club spec 3 with genie headers, just a stock tip to dim it down.

and how much would it cost to get a turbo set up just get 110-120kw atw anyway?

what are the most important things to consider getting first for the set up?
    I have every answer you've asked in my two build posts

First
    Turbo D

Second
    Turbo B

Search
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8 VTi Coupe
    Just a question guys - after much deliberation I have decided for something different and for more affordable and fun power to go with the eBay kit - however can anyone recommend somewhere in Brisbane to install and tune?
    57U-00

Silver EJ8 Civic VTi Coupe - Still low - still slow!

Member Array
    Car:
    EF
    Glad I found this thread too, going to boost my ZC soon and I'm just looking at tuning options since it's OBD0. After some research I think buying a chipping kit and tuning it with TurboEdit would be the best option. What do you guys recommend? Should I just convert to OBD1 and run a stand alone?
    Wakefield Park: 1:15.68 Stock Engine
    NOVTEC!!