Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    take off recaros n rims n watever else

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    For a car to be a write-off your repair quote only has to be like 40% of the insured value of the car, so for $8g you're well and truly fudged...

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Yep. Make sure you take any mods, seats, wheels, everything. And it's definitely a write-off. There's no point repairing a car for that high a percentage of its value, and it will never be the same anyway.

I'm wondering what the **** you were doing that caused it to oversteer, but that's your business. Good luck with the insurance process.

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Its a write off. Insurance companies write off cars if the damages are about 70-80% of the cars vaule.

the dc2 isnt worth that much maybe 8-10k tops. Parts alone for your car maybe about 3k$ Paint about 1.5k$ labour is expensive especially that 1/4 panel. Looking easily over 8-9k$

Good Luck

But then again. my dc2r was smashed from behind. Only quoted for 6k$ about same damage as yours.

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    Once they assess it they will ask you on the spot if you would like to buy the car back,,,
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    exactly so do this champ

take anything out of the car eg recaros, sound system, jdm steering wheel, wheels, anything aftermarket take out of the car, replace it with stock parts now stock parts are really really cheap. Once you have replaced them advice your insurance company of events, let it get write off, as na-118 said " once they assess it they will ask you on the spot you want to buy it back" advise yes i want it at a really really cheap rate.

Once purchased strip the car, take engine out with everything intact, front and rear brakes, sell the rest at a very cheap rate on ozhonda or better yet take it to a wreckers who will outright buy the whole car at a heap of shit rate. With your write cash and write car cash buy a nice eg vti or ek gli (with sunroof if poss) replace the engine/brakes, slap on your aftermark stuff from your integ onto the eg/ek and all it a 2-3months

This post has been brought to you by Kleenex® Silk Touch Tissues

" New Kleenex® Silk Touch Tissues are now softer, smoother and gentler than before. Feel the difference, you won’t believe it."

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    mikey wats with the gay shit after your posts now..???

condoms now kleenex..??
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R

you selling your front sway bar with links? let me know

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    take the rims and the cannon, and get it written off. buy a new one but that thing is rooted.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    the rear of the chassis has been severely damaged, it will never be the same from what I can see.

sorry bro, write off.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

It's a stat write off

Closed