i checked my mileage last night and it said 9.7L/100km LOL

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    thats insane!!! LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I get around 7.5-7.9 for daily driving, city mostly. If I get some decent highway action it goes down to 6's. Best was high 5's for a complete tank of highway driving. I'm rather heavy footed so I could get it to low 7's if I eased off a little but meh.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EK4
    That's what I got around 8 plus until I change my oil filter then It dropped back to about 7 plus. Plus if you do long distance driving I got it to like 5.7L/100 km recently likek a couple of weeks back so yeah even the 1.5L is quite fuel economical especially for long distance driving.

Btw 9.7L/100km is freaking high though lol.

... the down side is, it looks like it's work out via injector duty cycle over mileage. since my car's running injectors with more that 2x the flow rate, (550cc over 195cc), that's obviously out. i'm getting 300-400km out of about 35L fuel, and it's telling me 4.5-6L/100km. which is obviously wrong.

without using a calculator, i'm getting 8-10L/100k which is pretty good considering the mods, and how i drive

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    I always drive in S gear and rev it on first and second when i feel like it.. plus my exhaust revs up to 2-3k when driving on D gear. Is it safe to always drive on S gear? i feel so slow driving on D gear now.. it feels like a slower car overall lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EK4
    Well the S gear just gives you more drag so you get more power but you also consume more fuel. If you are going for power I think it's fine because it's like driving a manual and dragging it. Plus I doubt it will result in any problems. Pretty sure it's gonna be fine.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Sport mode just keeps the revs up and increases engine braking, simular to a manual.
    The throttel also becomes more responsive i usually put it into S from D if i wanna take off quick then back into D. in D u kinda free flow around them feels much smoother for occupants i think, expecially on corners

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz vtis my06 buddyclub
    Vtis 07. 6.8ltrs

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    i double checked for my l/100 since i took the SRI off and it is 7.3/4 and bouncing back n forth

GE6 with 17inch wheels. I get 7.7l/100.
    Is anyone else's computer that displays how many kms left before empty way off? Mine jumped 2kms down in 500m, freaked me out!

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    im driving an 02 vti jazz.

Best i achieved on highway was 5.1. Best in city driving was 6.3.

Ive found with the cvt is that there is no point in flooring it off from the stand still. I usually just put around 2krpm on it and let the motor's torque take it to the required speed. Slow? yes no doubt but hey i dont drive the jazz for speed. Although once the thing is moving, due to its low weight, it really can achieve some surprising turns of speed.