Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ek sedan

ek angel headlights

hi guys i just brought a set of ek angel headlights and cant seem to get them to work properly. when i install them theres limited vision and i can only see like 2-3 mtres ahead of me in the dark. does any know how to alter this? cheers,

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    there should be screws on the back to adjust the aim of the beam.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    assuming u can adjust them, do so lol, if its anything like oem head lamps, use a screw driver an twist away till u have the correct legal height.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...unned-adjusted

But as far as im aware, those angle head lamps differ to oem, as they use separate globes an housing for low and high beams. Low being the projector style lights and high just reflector style housing.

Only thing i like about angle imo is just the projectors, as it spreads the lighting much better than any conventional ek reflector head lights
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    another point to note is that if they are from USA than the cut-offs will be on the wrong side

ie - the beams will shine into oncoming traffic and not the side of the road - it is illegal and you will peev off alot of people if you have super bright bulbs or HID

mine are angled like the USA ones - but i used a standard bulb and used the adjuster to angle them down slightly - tested it and its not too bad for oncoming traffic =)

makes it harder to see kangaroos on the left side of the road tho - but i installed JDM style foglights to take care of that problem =)
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK
    the headlights should have bolts at the back that each adjust beam height, beam focus and sideways..
    just park like 3-5m from a wall and mark where the headlights hit with tape. adjust each bolt and then see what they do.

@theSaint: yea mine were similar but i found there was a little metal plate that made the cutoff shape usdm style, so i flipped it and now it works fine. =)
    projectors + phillips vision plus = love dark roads..
    ||bye bye civic || hello awd turbo ||

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    mine arnt projectors - they are a blackened style OEM light and the cut-offs are like moulded into the headlight - so i cant change mine =(
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680