Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro

Easiest question, most difficult answer.

I trying to find a replacement rear H badge for a cl9. Nothing fancy just the regular silver H. Does any1 know the exact size or part number or better yet where I can get 1 on the cheap that isnt from the stealership.

The internet seems to be flooded with euro R badges and every other badge that I am not searching for!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    The part works but the $30 shipping they are asking for it doesnt work. What a rip!! Thanks tho...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Maybe try jdmyard as well they might have a few lying around

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Genuine badges are that expensive. I paid $35 for my front one from Honda a couple of years ago after some low life ripped it off.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Doesnt any1 know the measurements of the badge?? There are some cheap 1s on ebay for around $10 but they dont specify model.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by fmx990 View Post
    Doesnt any1 know the measurements of the badge?? There are some cheap 1s on ebay for around $10 but they dont specify model.
    you got to be careful of the ones on eBay as most of then are fake that are cheap. Bought one and it looked terrible so I threw it away , spent a little more money and got real ones. As for size the EP3R badge fits the front and the jazz/dlDC5 badge fits the back from memory.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    Why don't you just get the holes filled for the smooth, clean look? That's what I would do..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian128 View Post
    Why don't you just get the holes filled for the smooth, clean look? That's what I would do..
    is there a way to do this without sending it to a body shop?? that would be my ideal solution...

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    I can think of a way, but you still somehow have to get some filler and paint.. but no welding required.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian128 View Post
    I can think of a way, but you still somehow have to get some filler and paint.. but no welding required.
    car bog and touch up paint??? thats all i got...

and does nobody own a tape-measure in this community??? i would go and measure a random badge but the thought of looking like a badge thief trying to find a Honda in a car park isn't my style.