Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Quote Originally Posted by DNY*BOY View Post
    so you are running walbro , interesting i had an issue like this a few years ago where on low fuel levels the FPR was having issues. Is your fuel below quarter ? Are you running D or B? and is FPR stock?
    ye fuel is below quarter, and running a d series, fpr is standard
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    Its common after putting in the 255 the FPR gets funny , this may be the actual problem or not.
    its the ice cream man !

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    so better off buying both replacements???
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Its common after putting in the 255 the FPR gets funny , this may be the actual problem or not.
    its been in for so long though and never had any issues with it

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    upto you mate , you may have a lower fuel pressure due to the FPR, it may not be the pump you may have to get an adjustable FPR one w/gauge so you can monitor pressure. Before buying anything go to an actual workshop and get them to check it theres always so many variables with these things.
    its the ice cream man !

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    http://www.d-series.org/forums/force...-opinions.html
    http://www.ht-archive.com/showthread.php?t=2691487

This may shine a little light for you too man , keep us posted in the result/resolution. Hope it gets soughted for you soon mate =)
    its the ice cream man !

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    http://www.d-series.org/forums/force...-opinions.html
    http://www.ht-archive.com/showthread.php?t=2691487

This may shine a little light for you too man , keep us posted in the result/resolution. Hope it gets soughted for you soon mate =)
    tried changing the fpr and still no good so ill be looking at changing the fuel pump and see what happens...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    mines abit hard to start when the fuel is under a quarter but anything above starts fine.
    WTB:
    -facelift rear bar 99-00 ek
    -Genuine Window visors.

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaEK4 View Post
    mines abit hard to start when the fuel is under a quarter but anything above starts fine.
    i always try to run my second fill of tank close to empty to try and keep the tank clean this has only been u current problem

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    Interesting, so your gonna get same pump or oem ?
    its the ice cream man !

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Smell for fuel leaks around the bay, maybe a loose fuel hose somewhere not giving it pressure.

Could be the dizzy aswell.

good luck let us know bro
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    EH Civic Turbo
    Starter motor mate, I had that problem myself. If the fuel pump has been working fine for you for a while its unlikely to just **** up unless u changed the type of fuel or let the tank run dry