Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    @ kenneth

that is odd as the FD2 sport pretty much runs a detuned version of the Kseries.

@ ss rotel

definitely agree, it's one of the reasons why i sold up, ed/ef/egs are cheap as chips for a shell it eases up alot of your budget for improvement parts.

.... you know... i have a 4AGZE Blacktop out of an AE111 in my Gutted AE92 before i started a new job, bought my wife a CE Mitsu Lancer, (which has been traded in for a VW Tiguan), and aquired my GD3

I've been thinking about this, the engine BASICALLY has one mount, and the other 2 are REALLY gearbox mounts. The KIT that i was looking @ Showed 3x addaptor plates, (please dont ask me were i saw it, it was VERY late one nite, and i had been google trolling for hours untill i found a company that would ship to AUS via USPS), so i'm guessing that it's engine and gearbox addaption, not just the engine.

considering these engines are big compaired to a jazz, i'd hazzard a guess there is some modification and fabrication involved to make it work... i really can't remember how much this kit was worth, but i dont remember thinking that's too much.... soo probably 300-400USD

Reg L series Gearbox, and i dont know, my gearbox is handling the power i'm outputting fairly well, i would have thought, after 4(?)months of hard driving @ almost 3x the original torque, the box or diff would be showing some signs of were. not yet, (though i did have some awesome Redline gearbox oil dumped into the box...)

4AGZE out of a blacktop Oo, i'm assuming you took it out of an AE101, AE111 only came with 4AFE, 4AGE black/silvertop.

how much is your car pulling atm?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    he said his gd3 turbo will pull 225+hp in another thread

reg the rolla - yeah, one of them... the boys i bought it off got a front cut from the states. was good fun, cos it looked like a POS. rusty, beat up, looked like an old Camry, (was a sedan), but we'd gutted the inside, and if it weight more than 950kg, i would have been supprised

destroyin ppl @ the lights has never been as much fun

and yeah, official dyno sheet for the Jazz- 135kw @ wheels, 303nm torque. works out @ about 225bhp