Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    its the width of the tyre that mostly determines whether u will have massive stretch or not.

for instance for a 7 inch wheel, 205 tyres would sit flush with the edge of the wheels, 215 tyres is a tad wider, but still reasonable, 225 tyres is a bit pushing it, but i think mostly used on track/drag cars

for 8 inch wheel, i would say the "safe and legal" size would be either 215 or 225, from there its up to you to choose the profiles that would suit your car best, taking into account rubbing issues etc etc.

i found this from honda tech, just for your reference

Quote Originally Posted by toyomatt84 View Post
    15x9 front
    15x8 rear
    225/45/15 tires
    http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/f...l_springs.html

i had 195/50/r15 on mine, this is raw fitment without camber kit

this is after camber kit (-3deg camber)

naturally i finished my set.

Member Array
    also, this has to be one of the best sites i've ever come across:

http://www.willtheyfit.com/
    naturally i finished my set.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    stretching will also depend on the brand/make of tyres as different companies make them slightly different to other companies.

i got 195/50 toyo t1r on 15x8 +/-0

it will also depend on how low you are, how much guard work youve done and how much negative camber you are willing to run.

my rear camber is between -5 & -5.5 degrees and my front camber is around -4 degrees.

full car shot on how it sits/low it is.

personally i think http://www.rimtuck.com/ & http://www.tyrestretch.com/index.php are alot more useful then willtheyfit.com

hope that helps?

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    What spring rate are your springs? Assuming its not sitting on the bump stops

Member Array
    Car:
    smashed crx =]
    buy it withput tyres i got 4 used re001s for $150 win win situation

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    What spring rate are your springs? Assuming its not sitting on the bump stops
    dunno off the top of my head

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Lol I change my mind might go strecheys after seeing lukey ride I like, ay mate where abouts did u get ur tyres from ? And how much ? And how's ur ride being that low and with strecheys ?

Cheers guys been very helpful

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    ive had those tyres on for a few years, cost me $160ea fitted back then. hows it ride? like a bucket of shit, lol, well something might see it like that but i dont mind it. i need to go to a smaller tyre as it rubs too much for my liking, will be going to a 195/45 nankang ns2 next.

some kids garage

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    I cant believe it would rub. There seems like plenty of clearance. .____.
    Im surprised you havent been raped ten times over by police.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    I cant believe it would rub. There seems like plenty of clearance. .____.
    Im surprised you havent been raped ten times over by police.
    ~5mm clearance. i think most of the rubbing issue is the big sidewalls.

i dont live in metro vic, i live out in rural vic

some kids garage

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    Bendigo is rural and they are the worst with the hoon laws. I am impressed though, but that might just be due to the fact that if you tried to drive on the roads I do you would raise it inches after one drive.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    lol **** bendigo.

the town i live in is in my profile...

ive been driving like this for 5-6 weeks and not once been pulled over, driven past numerous cops.

haha i doubt i would raise it.

some kids garage