Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda.
    Check the actual trim itself.. The one that the speakers sit on~ the plastic trim tabs that screw into the body of the car it should have yellow backing on it, check to see if there broken or snapped. I removed the yellow plastic that u screw a bolt into and the rattles gone try that.

Let me know how you go

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    is it a hatchback ?
    if it is it can be your hatchback tray or what you can do is DIY a custom box and put it all together that way all the weight just hangs off your 6x9 boxes try it and see how you go i did it in my eg sounds perfect no rattles

they are mounted normally, i managed to get all 4 screws on tight. Yea i've wrapped up the wires so they don't touch the plastic and covered them in foam. i'm about to give up haha
    99 EK yo.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek.k24a
    your problem is 2 little yellow clips from the plactic trim to the body (not the speaker cover) this happend with my car aswell when i took my old 6x9s out i was a bit rough becuase they were old and i had new 1s to put in anyway .... the problem is they have come a bit loose and everytime the bass kicks on the 6x9s theres a rattle followed by a little squeak it took me weeks to find this problem and fix it..

i just hope this has helped you to solving your problem