Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I think the Euro handles amazingly,as it came from the factory...well the CU2 Anyway.

And noeone would cross shop the 2 anyway.

The sedan is nice looking,the hatch is fugly.
    Last edited by antony; 30-07-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    ok.. wud it make u feel better if i said that. the window function in the lancer 2010 comes with only auto down on driver side only and no auto up and 2011 comes with auto down on both driver and passenger... this is the vrx we are talking about, $30k ..... no key hole light, no courtesy light, left side mirror doesnt go down bla blabla

sure our car might not handle as well.. but for a base model vs higher end model lancer,,, IMO we own :S

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    ok.. wud it make u feel better if i said that. the window function in the lancer 2010 comes with only auto down on driver side only and no auto up and 2011 comes with auto down on both driver and passenger... this is the vrx we are talking about, $30k ..... no key hole light, no courtesy light, left side mirror doesnt go down bla blabla

sure our car might not handle as well.. but for a base model vs higher end model lancer,,, IMO we own :S
    lol... That's actually important to people? When I bought my car, whether or not it had auto up on the power windows or an ignition keyhole light was probably at the absolute bottom of the list of priorities.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by seanneko View Post
    lol... That's actually important to people? When I bought my car, whether or not it had auto up on the power windows or an ignition keyhole light was probably at the absolute bottom of the list of priorities.
    its the little things :P

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by seanneko View Post
    Little things can annoy the shit out of you...
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Little things can annoy the shit out of you...
    The 300C's plastic woodgrain gear selector makes the whole car feel cheap.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I think its the little things which make the Euros so desirable,apart from the comfort,looks,drive,etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    i dont want to start hating on them prancers :P

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    hahaha.. a higher end Lancer that is still $3k cheaper than a base model Euro.. I would expect some extra things for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian128 View Post
    hahaha.. a higher end Lancer that is still $3k cheaper than a base model Euro.. I would expect some extra things for that price.
    Flagship Lancer is the Aspire, right?

EVO is in a different class.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    lancer is smaller and weighs a lot less...silly comparison

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    lancer is smaller and weighs a lot less...silly comparison
    Exactly...