Mod plate for removing fan / demister

Hey just wondering if its possible to get a mod plate for removing the demister? Hoping to register my car with Stripped interior, pretty much just have a hollow dash and two front seats. Car will not pass rwc without demister, would an engineer mod plate this? Or do they go over the car and see what needs to be mod plated to have the car registered?

Doubt it very very much.
    Your better off putting a demister in for the roady and pulling it back out.
    A fan has nothing to do with the structure of the car, so there's not much an engineer can do.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecing View Post
    Hey just wondering if its possible to get a mod plate for removing the demister? Hoping to register my car with Stripped interior, pretty much just have a hollow dash and two front seats. Car will not pass rwc without demister, would an engineer mod plate this? Or do they go over the car and see what needs to be mod plated to have the car registered?
    I highly doubt you could get a mod plate for demister removal. Its a basic requirement for safely driving the car.

Its like trying to get a mod plate to remove your headlights....

Depends on your mod plate person. if they are dodgy they wont look over the whole car and just check your mods are done correctly. But about the demister, there is no code for it so they cannot give you a mod plate for deleting demisters.
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY