Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04' EURO LUX

Coilovers for cl9

hey guys, ive been asking a friend of mine about suspension for my 04 CL9. he told me king springs that are already on my car are crap (from previous owner). ive been sussing out shocks and springs for my euro. however, i have read around that coilovers should be better. therefore, my question is, which coilover is best suited for the honda accord euro, and also if you could state the price range, id really appreciate it

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    heard BUDDY CLUBS N+ is good fully adjustable and can drop real low, think there about the 1k to 1.5k mark

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    really depends on what you're looking to get out of the car, i've got buddyclub N+ myself

i was tossing up between the buddyclubs and teins but decided on the clubs somehow lol

if you are looking at second hand then buddyclubs are roughly around the 1k mark for decent condition ones, brand new they are about 1.5k
    other users on this site have used the bc racing ones which are produced from the same factory and say positive things about them

i suggest setting out exactly what you plan to do with the car, whether it be full street, street/track ... etc and from there choose one that best suits your application and budget

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DC2 View Post
    heard BUDDY CLUBS N+ is good fully adjustable and can drop real low, think there about the 1k to 1.5k mark
    they can drop pretty damn low haha
    Last edited by ricerockets; 03-08-2011 at 06:32 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    There's nothing wrong with a good shock spring setup, such as blistein/eibahc or koni/eibach. Perfectly fine for street use and can be had for under 1k shipped from the states.
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    for about $1300 you can get a set of BC(not buddyclub) coilovers to your door
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BC-Racing...item2a12d5bf9d

haven't heard anything bad about them so i think they're my next mod.
    only bad thing about shocks and springs is your really only going to get that one ride height.
    OH WERD?!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    im gna get the pedders coilovers installed..see how they go..i got eibach springs atm if any1 interested in buyin pm, they done bout 2k - 3k km

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux
    have a read of this:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...s-BC-Racing-BR

plenty more threads on here

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Coilovers are not better than a proper spring and shock setup. They are just different. Coilovers are much stiffer to begin with.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I'm getting function and form type 2 version 2 so many good reviews on tsxclub and cheaper then bc designed by heeltoe and f&f

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Coilovers are not better than a proper spring and shock setup. They are just different. Coilovers are much stiffer to begin with.
    Correctamundo!
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro Luxury
    y don't u go for monroe gt shockers?? or other shockers that are suited with the use of lowered springs.
    save your money man, if the car is only for street use the king springs will be just fine!
    For Sale: 2003 Accord Euro CL9 Lux 6MT

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    This man speaks the truth!BTW King springs from past experience are crap,they tend to sag over time and they're not progressive rate.This was a number of years ago so not sure if they've improved.