Car:
    AP1 S2000
    move house, S2000 is more important!

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    I feel for you man... List of things that happened to my cars:

Jazz (Damage from 2008-present):

Keyed across the driver side door all around to the passenger side of the boot

Keyed again a few weeks later on boot

Had windscreen wipers switched around... WTF??

Had tires stabbed twice

All this on top of being keyed at Parramatta Westfields as well.

Integra (damage from 2009 to present):

Front windscreen wipers snapped off (whole arms). Someone left a card telling me their mate can fix it cheap as well (WTF)

Tires stabbed 3 times

Company Car (damage from start of the year):

Tires stabbed once

This is all parked downstairs at my apartment. We don't understand why. Only thing we know is our apartment is full of centrelink bludgers and druggies. In 2003-2004 there was a car bomb downstairs in one of the carports. Ended up being a lady upstairs owing money. Authorities say it was lucky that it was windy and they believe that's what might have set it off prematurely. She OD'd a few months later. We really need to move but I'm saving for a house and the rent is pretty cheap!!! Parramatta area.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    You'll be paying 2 excesses if these happened on 2 separate occasions *nudge*
    Last edited by androo; 04-08-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Good thing it happen on one very long occasion.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    Good thing it happen on one very long occasion.
    yer umm sorry i meant all this happened after two weeks of thinking it might of happened like it did on one occasion. right?

I FEEEL you MAN!!!
    I just bought my S recently, got it home
    next day i realised it's been hit and run, and seend like its bee keed a bit in the front? FML....
    but it wasnt too bad but still within 24 hours of purchase thats sooo shatering!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by azzar View Post
    I FEEEL you MAN!!!
    I just bought my S recently, got it home
    next day i realised it's been hit and run, and seend like its bee keed a bit in the front? FML....
    but it wasnt too bad but still within 24 hours of purchase thats sooo shatering!
    it's just ****ing jealous ****s. soo upsetting..

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    farking cants

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    hmm. steep excess.

Well, i got my car roof slashed and broken into. They pushed out the dents on my car resprayed the rear... and replaced it with an OEM AP2 glass roof... I paid $500 excess + a few hundred more for extra parts for fitting the AP2 roof conversion... less than 1g for something worth $4k. if you want the whole car resprayed, just key the rest of your car... just sayin'

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    Yeah, then you can watch masked vandals demolishing your car the next day.

BTW, AAMI:
    http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9137...__1#entry90751
    AUS that isnt entirely true. all my cars are with AAMI (7 cars) and AAMI have never picked the panel shop, i have always picked it for all my vehicles (Merc Viano, Merc ml270, impreza rs, s2000, accord euro, mr2 bathurst, {{jdm mr2 turbo gts - with just car which is a branch of AAMI}}). You just gotta know how to talk to them :P
    Last edited by greek_rambos2k; 06-08-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPS View Post
    it's just ****ing jealous ****s. soo upsetting..
    i got a hit and run too. car was parked outside and a BWM reversed into it and drove off. Luckily, a nice lady who was walking past saw the whole thing and left me a little note on my car with the guys rego etc. Went to the cops and 2 days later they charged him with a hit and run. He told the police and i quote "It was raining and i thought i hit a pole, i came back the next day and there was no car there". I know how you feel ALPS, some little shits egged my car a few weeks ago. Too bad for them i know who they are :P

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by greek_rambos2k View Post
    i got a hit and run too. car was parked outside and a BWM reversed into it and drove off. Luckily, a nice lady who was walking past saw the whole thing and left me a little note on my car with the guys rego etc. Went to the cops and 2 days later they charged him with a hit and run. He told the police and i quote "It was raining and i thought i hit a pole, i came back the next day and there was no car there". I know how you feel ALPS, some little shits egged my car a few weeks ago. Too bad for them i know who they are :P
    atleast you know who they were on both instances.. i dont!! its a head fook