Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by VirIIx
    You feel the Hondata mod will be ready that soon?
    Well, TSX version is out and supposedly they are testing on our Euro. Since they cracked the new ECU, it is now just testing to remap the fuel that we have and whatever small differences between our K24A3 and their K24A2.
    I'd predict 6-12 months if there is market potential in Australia (which they are persuading Hondata over at tsx.acurazine.com) and all goes well.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    well as long as they map it out for Optimax and BP Ultimate
    caltex vortex is ok too :b

but god damn if it maps it out for Mobil, god help us all
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    Does the extended warranty cover items that go through wear and tear such as premature wear of clutch and brake pads?
    I have my brochure here, but it doesn't say it covers clutch friction material. How did you get your clutch covered, Pum[Z]? If they do cover, then I might take up the extended warranty. Then again, the Hondata mod is out, so..........
    Hell if i know how i got my clutch covered under warranty.. I have extended warranty and if they didn't change the clutch i would have wrote a major complaint to the dealer and to honda. They changed it under warranty for the clutch plate, fluids and etc etc. But they gave me a warning if the clutch burns out again it would be out of pocket....

Honda's extended warranty covers so much more then the standard warranty... Just check out the extended warranty compared to the standard warranty and u will see why its a sound investment to pay the extra dosh for the extended warranty. Plus its a 5-6 year warranty when bought from new so its pretty good...

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    i wouldn't think extended warranty would cover it.. they kept stressing that point to me.. i'm still considering writing a letter to honda to complain, especially if your clutch was burnt out (wear and tear) and was covered :|
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I know I'm new to the forum and this is my second post, but fwarrrkkkk, don't ever listen to the car company when they say warranties wont cover this or that. Especially if something as ridiculous as the clutch wearing out after ten thousand K's happens.

CONSUMER LAW VOLUME THREE SECTION 54 Sub Section 2 (e)
    54 Guarantee as to acceptable quality
    (1) If:
    (a) a person supplies, in trade or commerce, goods to a consumer; and
    (b) the supply does not occur by way of sale by auction;
    there is a guarantee that the goods are of acceptable quality.
    (2) Goods are of acceptable quality if they are as:
    (a) fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied; and
    (b) acceptable in appearance and finish; and
    (c) free from defects; and
    (d) safe; and
    (e) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! durable; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as a reasonable consumer fully acquainted with the state and condition of the goods (including any hidden defects of the goods), would regard as acceptable having regard to the matters in subsection (3).!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C20.../Html/Volume_3

http://www.youtube.com/embed/uE8BB-ioNRw

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    As with all consumer law, you have the powerful with the money and then you have consumers. The powerful use every bullying tactic available designed to wear-down the resolve of the consumer. Try getting the ACCC to help and you'll find that they won't. It's up to each individual consumer to pursue their statutory rights and that process is very tiring and the powerful rely on that.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Only 8 years too late guys!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    $95 dollar filing fee at the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (or your states version) , one Consumer Dispute form, One affadavit of service, one mediation and one hearing. Then you get your money back, sounds like a good deal to me. I just took Youi insurance to the tribunal and won. There's a thing called 'Rule of Law' built into the constitution that says every man or woman is seen as equal before the eyes of the law, and it holds true today. If you have a legit case like the guy above you will win, doesnt matter how much money they have, all it takes is some minor research into the statutes and legislation, which in this case I've done for you, some evidence gathering, and the ability to speak. Also the tribunal is the peoples court, so solicitors aren't allowed, which means money isn't an issue again.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    It's a sticky'd thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by BG-33P View Post
    Only 8 years too late guys!
    LOL this
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.