Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Sweet ground wiring kit fre.

Any benifits you have noticed from it?
    more like crappy ground kit, still missing ground to the transmission and ground to the alternator. Never finished it cause the alternator bolt is too tight, and i cant reach the transmission bolt....

I also have a voltage stabilizer as well, so far, my radio's louder and clearer, lights slightly brighter and idles smoother (slightly)
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    more like crappy ground kit, still missing ground to the transmission and ground to the alternator. Never finished it cause the alternator bolt is too tight, and i cant reach the transmission bolt....

I also have a voltage stabilizer as well, so far, my radio's louder and clearer, lights slightly brighter and idles smoother (slightly)
    I'm going to do mine this weekend will post pics

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    damn i knew i should have gone with the no brand ebay one!
    OH WERD?!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    ok so i just got mine installed, and im getting the same vibration problem. Is it possible to mod it somehow to stop the vibrations?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by HuyT View Post
    ok so i just got mine installed, and im getting the same vibration problem. Is it possible to mod it somehow to stop the vibrations?
    How close does it sit to the engine?? Get someone to put it in reverse whilst the hood is open ofcourse. It may be because it's touching the engine like it did with mine.
    OH WERD?!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    its touching the spark plug cover, now it sounds like i got a shitty exhaust installed......................................... .............................

My main concern is, will it have any damage to the car whatsoever? because i dont mind it really, just anything that would harm the engine, or chassis, i will remove it asap
    Last edited by HuyT; 18-02-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Well anything not fitting properly can cause damage if that was my car i would be taking it off and getting a full refound.
    Get yourself something that fits propely not a bar that touches engine, wheather its in reverse or drive it should not make contact with engine at any time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    You do realise that bar is made for the cl7 ie k20 engine

http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com....CL7%20font.jpg

Even in picture it shows rubbing marks , only other solution would be to use some rubber like you said but even then i would not use it.

Maybe call ultra racing and ask them for solution

Member Array
    Car:
    07' CL9 Lux 5AT
    In that picture it shows rubbing marks against the HVAC pipe, but I think HuyT's problem is that it's rubbing on the spark plug cover. My cheapy eBay Cusco-style strut brace rubs on the HVAC pipe, but I simply slipped a rubber hose over it and problem solved.

When I looked into the Ultra Racing strut brace, I asked the Malaysian seller if it was suitable for CL9 with K24. The seller asked the distributor, who informed us that the strut bar was designed for CL7, and that they could not confirm if it would fit CL9.

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    well when it says cl7/cl9, one would assume that it could possibly be installed in a cl9. but oh well, im just gonna remove it and move on. only difference i noticed is that the steering wheel is lighter to turn :S

It was very annoying to get on so i might just get a mechanic to remove it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    It can be installed on the cl9 just not withvthe engine it sits higher