Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15

S2K severly keyed and roof slashed again

Ok, So my car was keyed and scratched even more two nights ago, with a bigger slash in there. Call AAMI, took my car in for assesment. Paid for the Claim on their request. 2100. I just got a call now with them saying that because it was keyed on two different events / which you could clearly tell the marks were aged by a few weeks. I have to make 2 claims.!!! 4200!!! i tried to dispute and say regardless of whether the key marks were there or not, they would of had to respray the whole car anyway. he couldn't answer me when i asked because we both know it's true. i got really upset and he said that either that or he can get the repairer to quote how much extra the two old key marks repair will cost additionally and i'll have to pay that amount. this is just ridiculous, and i cant believe what joy some bunch of idiots will get by doing this to my car. for a car that i bought for 23500. i've spent well and truely over 40gs buying and repairing it to date withing 8 months. not even Modding it!!! i'm soo upset i don't even know what to be thinking at this point. i still have to spend another 2gs minimum to get my clutch and gearbox thread replaced which is almost on its way. and then get a gate put at my house so i can put my car in the backyard and off the street. when the car get's resprayed, im definate itll be vandalised again if i leave it outside. past month i've already spent 400 on wheel alignment and 500 on master and slave cylinder. anyway enough of me bragging, but it's not like im a millionaire. i've had no money left for my self. barely keeping up with bills. i don't want to have to get rid of this car for 20 gs if im lucky, because no one will buy it. I dont want to lose the already 20gs extra ive spent on it.

Bro, i'll say sell it. It's not worth the trouble its giving you, sell the car find a better area to live in get your finances up to actually live. You have your whole life to buy an S2K, dont let a car make you turn into the streets buddy.
    Good luck

that sucks. But why did u report it the 2nd time? Should of just left it then they would of repaired the 2nd scratch regardless since they would of had to respray the panel.

Also seems like someone hates u .... either move the car intro the garage or backyard Or camp outside with a bat waiting.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by seihoa View Post
    that sucks. But why did u report it the 2nd time? Should of just left it then they would of repaired the 2nd scratch regardless since they would of had to respray the panel.

Also seems like someone hates u .... either move the car intro the garage or backyard Or camp outside with a bat waiting.
    only the boot and rear right panel was keyed. Now the hood front bumper and whole left side has also been keyed. 'apparently' they wouldve only sprayed the keyed panels. which is bullocks because the colour would not have matched the rest of the car.

Should of called up to re-correct the claim saying u noticed they scratched the hood n front bar but failed to notice it... but its too late now.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Buy a pitbul..

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    buy a gun

nothing worse than being keyed Sorry to hear, hopefully you get stuff sorted and it doesn't happen again :S..

sounds like a terrible area though

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    Badluck man.. But it seems like you're spending way too much money to get things done.. $500 for a master/slave cylinder? Seriously? It only took me 30minutes to change out both of them, and it was my first time on the S. I bought OEM parts brand new for about $250 at most. I just want to know where you spent $20k repairing things, I'm not doubting you, but I'm just saying $20k is alot of money to fork out for repairs.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by zhong View Post
    Badluck man.. But it seems like you're spending way too much money to get things done.. $500 for a master/slave cylinder? Seriously? It only took me 30minutes to change out both of them, and it was my first time on the S. I bought OEM parts brand new for about $250 at most. I just want to know where you spent $20k repairing things, I'm not doubting you, but I'm just saying $20k is alot of money to fork out for repairs.
    i'd love to sit down and add up all the costs and explain them all, but right now i don't have too much time as i'm at work. i will do when i get a chance. I've just heard back and now it's apparently gone into Investigation and a different team is looking into it. I've been told i'll here from them on friday! i've paid 2100 and now i have no idea what's happening with my car and they're wasting my time. this is just ridiculous.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    freshly key every panel on the car yourself and then make a claim?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Scums of the earth... This is why i'm scared to park my car anywhere! Best of luck to you!