Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    Maybe just order a new top from overseas and get someone to install it.... $600 labour or something. There's a guy who does it in Kew... seen him listed on ebay before. Wait a while for the respray... that's not an urgent issue...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by h3nno View Post
    From what I have been quoted paint jobs are quite expensive for the S. For a full paint job (Engine bay, door trims .ect) I have been quoted 10-15K but that is sand blasting the panels and respraying with a pearlesent / pastel colour. It would be cheaper for individual panels (door, fender, rear bumper) but the most expansive part of the respray is the labour. Paint is relatively cheap in the gran scheme.
    $10-15k for a paint job on the S.. Really? I don't think painting even an AMG SLK would cost that much. You could almost buy another S2K for that price, or even 2 containers of HID's.. Seriously that's just wrong. Most paint jobs range from $2000-$6000 for a complete respray, if you're paying anymore than that - you should really PM me for parts LOL All to their own though, I'd never pay that much for a paint job, just like a while back someone was selling their AP2 seats for $3,500 (price dropped) on firesport. LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    guys, even though the key marks and slash are soo bad! i'm thinking of leaving it as it is and just seeing if i can get a temporary patch up done on the roof and just drive it as it is until i can get a decent place to park it. thinking of getting a gate and then a shelter built so i can drive it and leave it in the back yard. and also some surveillance. Then after a couple of months i'll save and then get it repaired. i dont think there's any point getting it repaired if i dont have a secure place to park it. I still need to get my clutch changed and gearbox fill plug repaired. i think i'll get all that done first.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    dont pay 2 claims thats stupid. also call the cops and take a think about who might have a problem with you. it sounds like its a targeted attack.