Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    wow, excellent price for re002 Troy. what size did u get?
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    195/60 15 it's just the standard size for my stock rims

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    sick mate! bargain price too

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    I would give you a run for your money now. Accord vs WRX.

Maybe not.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    I would give you a run for your money now. Accord vs WRX.

Maybe not.
    actually the rex has the quietest tyres - Federal FD2, great 4 ride comfort but crap for performance. Spent all my $$ on car, too broke for better tyres

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Bad timing too with such a good deal going down

Had these sets of RE002 for nearly a year now ~ drove down from cairns to Brisbane 2 Times and still has 40-50% meat left (with Coilover lowered) , plus lots of Touge work on it , to be honest these are definitely one of the best set of street shoes i had in years after AD07s , one minor thing this is lack of is WET, gotta say RE002 arent really designed for WET in my opinion, lots of under steering occurred especially when i speed up in BIG ROUND ABOUTS or downhill U corners

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Just giving an update as it is related to the thread (review). I have had these tyres on for a while now (21/05). My car is old (1995) but ever since putting the RE002's on it feels so much smoother on the road, like highly noticeable when compared to the old tyres (which were Turanza ER300 and I thought they were very good). Handling is incredible in comparison, the dry grips really well on tight mountain corners. I haven't taken it for a full mountain run yet, just a small section of backroad near where I live. Also in the wet it grips much better, roundabouts are effortless to take at a decent speed rather than having to slow down to a crawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Just giving an update as it is related to the thread (review). I have had these tyres on for a while now (21/05). My car is old (1995) but ever since putting the RE002's on it feels so much smoother on the road, like highly noticeable when compared to the old tyres (which were Turanza ER300 and I thought they were very good). Handling is incredible in comparison, the dry grips really well on tight mountain corners. I haven't taken it for a full mountain run yet, just a small section of backroad near where I live. Also in the wet it grips much better, roundabouts are effortless to take at a decent speed rather than having to slow down to a crawl.
    inb4mikecivic78

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    lol..

Getting some RE002 fitted today. $190 per tyre with the Bridgestone buy four pay for three deal. So it will be $570 plus $89 for alignment/balancing etc. All up $659. Is this about normal?

Will let you all know if it makes a big difference from the TOYO Eco crap I've got on there at the moment.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAgent View Post
    Getting some RE002 fitted today. $190 per tyre with the Bridgestone buy four pay for three deal. So it will be $570 plus $89 for alignment/balancing etc. All up $659. Is this about normal?

Will let you all know if it makes a big difference from the TOYO Eco crap I've got on there at the moment.
    It all depends on what size it is. The lower the profile + more wider, the more they will cost.

But I guess it sounds cheap if you are rocking 205/45/16 for example