'03 accord euro 125,000km service

hey i have got an 03 accord euro and i recently just did the 125,000km service on it from my dealer, but i just got that feeling they didn't perform all the service requirements needed for 125,000km. so i was just wondering what do you have to service and change on an accord euro after you have done this many kms? i tried searching on the net but couldn't find anything

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Cars wear differently and have different service histories, so they will probably have changed oil and conducted the usual checks of accessory belts, hoses, fluids, brake pads/discs.

Euro has a timing chain, so no need to worry about timing belt.

The spark plugs would have needed changing from 100k. The Euro uses higher quality NGK Iridium plugs, part no. IZFR6K11. There are DENSO branded iridium plugs that are a direct replacement.

Depending on history, it may be up for a MTF/ATF oil change.

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ings..../page5

Feel free to revive old threads....

PS: service schedule is on your logbook, if that fails, www.carservice.com.au
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars