Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crx b18c

Crx b18c

I have been flaoting...and I guess the ZOT sports sedan doesnt count as it has the Swift G13B in the rear seat...

But this does..arrived home today..race car part 2 87 CRX with full JDM B18C conversion...needs a tidy up but perfect for a sprint/hillclimb car. right place/right time with cash in hand...$3000.
    R

Last edited by rorym; 10-08-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED9 CRX
    bargain.

Yeah I thought so too...
    R

cheap mate ! engine is worth that much

Gets better...Just checked..it comes with Micro Tech as well.
    R

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    this car was for sale at some point in time in Melb.
    By a guy named "Con" it was selling even at that time real cheap cause the conversion was rough/dodge.

But i guess even for 3k its reasonably good.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    hey man nice pickup but why is the passenger side mount so small

Yeah it does need a tidy up...will check all things when the engine is out..
    R

I have heaps to list for sale but have to wait until 90 days is up...CRX seats will go..a B16A VTEC /topend/head with CPU and harness, complete B16A bottom end, B16A big port extractors...all will be going cheap.....now up on Ebay.....

R
    Last edited by rorym; 13-08-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Running shit down low...over fuelling on the MicroTech computer and hard wired Walbro 255 gph pump...easy fix...best part?...Comp test was 235..240..240...230psi!..Cold!!...BONUS!!!

R

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    yeah I was going to buy this but checked out as a piece of shit that needs alot of work...but 3k is probs wat its worth it if you wanna fuk around with it...myself cbf.
    C.
    Last edited by civicboy84; 14-08-2011 at 12:09 AM.

Interesting...where did you see it?.....(this will be good)...........needs a fuel pump and O2 sensor connected and all is good by the way....
    R