Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Have you sleeved the motor?
    I am a bit sceptical about your power figure, prove me wrong with a dyno sheet when you complete the build. All the best

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    Have you sleeved the motor?
    I am a bit sceptical about your power figure, prove me wrong with a dyno sheet when you complete the build. All the best
    Ofcourse.
    That's perfectly fine, most people know nothing about F-Series engines anyway.
    But you can't be sceptical when you have no clue whatsoever of how extensively worked this Motor is, right?
    I'll add you to the list then, shall i?

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Fair enough, mind filling me in on your engine build >?
    what boost pressures are we talking ?

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    Fair enough, mind filling me in on your engine build >?
    what boost pressures are we talking ?
    Boost is a variable, depending on your compression ratio, turbo size and many other factors.. Your boost can vary greatly and you still net the same power.
    I like the sound of 22PSI, has a nice ring to it.
    The Motor should be capable of withstanding much higher, with no issues.. So we'll see, but i don't wish to exceed that number.

Regardless, i don't see the need to 'fill you in' when you have no respect for what i'm doing.

And get back on topic please =)

Vteckiller, have you considered a GoldenEagle fabricated IM? Or similar? I think OBX make them too (I was told by an OBX distributor that the H23 fabriated IM 'WILL NOT' fit the F22A Motor, possibly due to the size, maybe interfere with firewall?? No idea but be wary)
    By the time you've had the IM bead blasted, portmatched and worked internally you can rack up a decent bill.

I'm not sure of the legal issues with these IMs, AFAIK there shouldn't be any issues.. As the PCV Breather Hose (After Turboing your N/A Motor) must be connected into the Intake BEFORE the Turbo.
    And while i'm on that subject, i don't want an 'Oily Mist' spraying through my Turbo and Intercooler.. So i'll be finding a loophole to get around this one =)
    Last edited by Jccck; 31-08-2011 at 10:23 PM.