Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    well his cars stock, so he has no worries

Redlining in a 60 zone; I'd give him a warning too.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    what if you got shit tyres with a shit wheel alignment and your wheels start to squeal around a turn, they gonna give me a fine??? lol
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    i got pulled over because a cop heard my tyres screech slightly he hadn't turned the corner and saw me coming around walked up to my window saying its not funny any more is it your gonna lose your license asked him why he said using excessive force and neg driving he was a detective. this was the third day of the easter show this year haven't received a notice yet. anyone think it will come one day and screw me up?

but yeh ur mate can get booked if the cop wants to

Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    what if you got shit tyres with a shit wheel alignment and your wheels start to squeal around a turn, they gonna give me a fine??? lol

maybe they defect you instead

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by chauster View Post
    revving past 4k = wreckless driving.

in cops eyes anyway.
    Damn, my DC2R revs above 4 on the highway..... I'm in trouble :P

On another note, my gf was also pulled over for this same offence... But at the time she was driving a Proton Jumbuck??? I thought some sort of commendation was in order for getting that thing to accelerate..... :P

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    to be honest, my mate is a bit of a hoon, he thinks his a smart hoon though, he has a Stock Evo, sitting on pacific highway next to police car at the front of the lights, takes off slowly, its a 60 zone, redlines first, shifts into 2nd and cruises, cop pulls him over. that is literally all that happened.
    Done that before... Cop winded down his window goes.. "Nice car" "Yeah, thanks" About to wind window up, "i've got a dc2r at home" Had a nice chat at the lights, he said take it easy and becarful of VTECing in streets as you can be booked...

I lol'd and went WTF @ same time.. My face :| LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    Yeah for unroadworthy vehicle
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    can i rebump this thread lol, same mate got pulled over in his current daily which is a dead stock S15 for doing practically the same thing, again he received no fine, again cop gave him same sort of warning, has anyone actually ever been booked for this or are cops just talking shit?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    If they charge him he can win in court.

I was charged with this including smoke from tyres,rear end drifting *in a fwd mind you and dragging..

Used a lawyer and got off the lot

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    They call it an 'exhibition of acceleration'. Open to interpretation IMO. Kinda bs but serves him right for driving silly.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    well he didn't get a fine, yet again, maybe the 4th time he has been pulled over for this very act lol... i'm starting to wonder if it even actually exists..