Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    If they charge him he can win in court.

I was charged with this including smoke from tyres,rear end drifting *in a fwd mind you and dragging..

Used a lawyer and got off the lot
    how much did you pay for the lawyer?
    or was it paid by police since they lost
    is that how it works?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Cost me $1200 which seems alot but if I lost I would have had license taken for 1 year and just about $800 in fines from memory so was worth it

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    I had a Highway patrol pull up on my leftside once at the lights, his lane didn't merge but ended with parked cars about 30m out and he assumed that he'd have plenty of time to get around me ?? WRONG. I decided 2nd gear and 460nm should be enough for the dickwad. Didn't need to use more than 2000rpm but it was priceless watching the idiot realize that a modern turbo diesel wrangler with short gearing could do that.

Cops are idiots and they are not mechanics at the least.

They claim that your car has defects, i bet if you were to look at their car you would find defects due to the governments underfunding not paying for servicing on the patrol units.