don't really know what else to say.. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    welcome!

you have 2 cars already lol ?

any info on your cars ?
    snapping 2nd..

The red eg is my new car which ive had for about a month now and I'm trying to sell the eh ATM. I'm on my phone so I'll update details about
    My cars when I'm on the computer

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    Hello Miss Jennifer,

Welcome to Ozhonda, as you know Ozhonda is about Motor Enthusiasts if you need any help regarding the make/model of your car you will find the lower tabs of EG/EH models. All FAQ questions are there and have been answered, I hope you enjoy your stay use the search function aswell.

Before I leave I would like to take the time out and say ;

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

woah those are some nice cars!
    may i ask, the picture that was taken of the eh, was that on the roof of the st marys station carpark?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    LOL mikeyG your posts always crack me up lmfao
    snapping 2nd..

nar mang, photo of eh was taken at warrick farm station carpark haha close !

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg View Post
    hello miss jennifer,

welcome to ozhonda, as you know ozhonda is about motor enthusiasts if you need any help regarding the make/model of your car you will find the lower tabs of eg/eh models. All faq questions are there and have been answered, i hope you enjoy your stay use the search function aswell.

Before i leave i would like to take the time out and say ;

oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, i would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, i am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that i offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, i like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

hahahahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Hahahhahahahaha mikey!
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

is the red eg on sportsmaxx rims??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 DC5 Type S
    plates look familiar. Macq Uni?
    nice looking eg ^^
    "You never know what is enough, until you know what is more than enough", William Blake

yeah og sportsmax.

and nar, i don't go to uni.
    thanx !