DC5R with Buddyclub race header and J's Racing catback on kpro tune - exhaust sound

Hey all,

Had a few requests for a clip of my exhaust note to hear what the buddyclub header and J's catback sounded like with a kpro tune. So here it is: (the big bang noise is just me hitting a stick which flicked up under the car lol)

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/21/file21362.mp4/

Cheers.
    Wanted to Buy: Any aftermarket parts for DC5 Integra. PM me.

Nice. That wouldn't be a certain infamous road would it?

Mt Glorious Name says it all

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    very nice! Who did your tune?

Was done by Ivan at Hipower Racing up here in Brisbane. I love the note it makes, sounds real mean. Pretty loud though

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    I can imagine how loud it would be, too much for my useage but great for a weekend car Engine sounds very healthy and the power comes on nicely!

Yeh i am toying with the notion of tuning my car soon...

What are the full specs of your setup? Is it the c304r catback? Are you running a cat?

Best mod you can do mate. Can't rate it highly enough. I gained a good 20 kw atw from my tune

In terms of engine mods, I've got a Buddyclub race header (de-cat), J's Racing C304R catback (60RS) with the resonator removed, Mugen intake and Hondata Kpro tuned to 140kw at the wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuci View Post
    Best mod you can do mate. Can't rate it highly enough. I gained a good 20 kw atw from my tune
    Its done, Kpro in 2 weeks Will probably run a basemap for the time being until i am satisfied the rest of the car is up to scratch