Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    man, you make me want to buy a supercharger.... but my car is Auto. is it worth doing? the only thing is, i dont know much about engine performance. im a complete noob.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    haha nah i own a dirty prelude.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein View Post
    man, you make me want to buy a supercharger.... but my car is Auto. is it worth doing? the only thing is, i dont know much about engine performance. im a complete noob.
    Depends if you wanna go faster lol. I say yes to supercharger but auto not so sure our autos are pretty dodgey

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Depends if you wanna go faster lol. I say yes to supercharger but auto not so sure our autos are pretty dodgey
    not pretty dodgy, just not designed for high-stress..... or high torque....... or high temperature operations.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    You say tomato i say tamato

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    I might go supercharger route as well but I was planning to sell the Auto Euro first and rather do it on a manual. If your going to supercharge an auto euro I would suggest to drive semi auto (with the tiptronic shift)

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein View Post
    For an auto i'd say no, spend the cash on bling instead!

Quote Originally Posted by MingZai View Post
    I might go supercharger route as well but I was planning to sell the Auto Euro first and rather do it on a manual. If your going to supercharge an auto euro I would suggest to drive semi auto (with the tiptronic shift)
    Anyone can buy a blower and bolt it on, but if you want to do it right you will need all the supporting hardware.
    Add it all up and you could easily buy a B18C EG civic.

I just wanted something different this time around.
    V T E C h n i q u e
    Since 2001
    OG Member #3

eh you're balla 2dmax man...

Member Array
    or how about buying a brand new FN2R for $39k d/away? Hehe.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Fn2r isnt that good civic lost my support after fd2r euro with supercharger is awesome i think but agree totally that you need the right parts

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EG SIR 92
    very nice man love it ! can i ask where u got your euro r front and back lip from ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    With all those parts mentioned, and tune, what sort of KW figures are you expecting and hoping for if i can ask? -)