Banned Array
    Car:
    DN-01

New wheels question!

Hey there, I have a 1994 VTi-R Integra (DC2) and I'm about to purchase my first set of aftermarket wheels, I'm going to buy a set of Rota's from JDMYard (OZHONDA authorised dealer) Yeah, I know Rota wheels are imitations but its okay, cause its just daily use. Because the wheels I have on my car now are the Fat fives that came with it, I'm unfamiliar with offset, this is what the thread says about the wheels

Circuit 10 15 x 6.5 +35 4x100 Bronze

Is there an issue with the fitment of those on my Integra? I just need some guidance!

From what I can tell, the 15 is for 15" = Wheel size?
    The 4x100 is the stud pattern (Same as my car)
    6.5 ?
    +35 = offset?

How well will they sit on my car? will there be any issue with the stud length or will it be fine? thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    You'll be 100% fine.

Banned Array
    Car:
    DN-01
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    You'll be 100% fine.
    Thats what I like to hear! haha, I'm thinking 16" over 15" - any opinions against it?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    I think 15" up to 17" looks good on the Integra and I love the fat fives.

16's will be fine too.

16s look better on the teg i reckon. Tyres cost heaps more and so do the wheels but it's worth it. 15s have too chunky tyres. 35 is good offset for daily. Are you lowered? Aftermarket wheels on stock height looks stupid as

Banned Array
    Car:
    DN-01
    Not lowered as of yet, I wanted to get some new wheels, and lower the ride so they look good together, just saving for coilovers, yo

Just my opinion, I'd recommend going with the 16x7 +38 with 205/45 rubber.

There are some wheels you can pull off 15" with but the mf10 style doesn't work well with the integra. Once again, this is just my 2c and things i thought about when i purchased my wheels so don't take it the wrong way.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    15" = rim diameter
    6.5" = rim width from bead seat to bead seat
    4x100 = stud pattern
    +35 = offset

they will fit piece of cake

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    I'm running 16 x 7 +35 on my integra. I'm 10 cm off the ground. Fits fine =]

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2+t [OHN 03Z]
    Fitment is fine but I reckon 6.5" wide is a bit thin personal opinion of course..
    coz stickers make my car go faster... right???
    I my RICED DC2

Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic eg
    Quote Originally Posted by stiadouc View Post
    Hey there, I have a 1994 VTi-R Integra (DC2) and I'm about to purchase my first set of aftermarket wheels, I'm going to buy a set of Rota's from JDMYard (OZHONDA authorised dealer) Yeah, I know Rota wheels are imitations but its okay, cause its just daily use. Because the wheels I have on my car now are the Fat fives that came with it, I'm unfamiliar with offset, this is what the thread says about the wheels

Circuit 10 15 x 6.5 +35 4x100 Bronze

Is there an issue with the fitment of those on my Integra? I just need some guidance!

From what I can tell, the 15 is for 15" = Wheel size?
    The 4x100 is the stud pattern (Same as my car)
    6.5 ?
    +35 = offset?

How well will they sit on my car? will there be any issue with the stud length or will it be fine? thanks.
    i don't mind rota , a lot of my friends have them. good priced generally and do the job.

now for your integra : tyre size: anything 15" of bigger will be fine ..i'd personally go only up to 17 (running low profile tyres 50 perhaps) - pm me about profile if you want to know

4 x 100 is your stud pattern : correct

6.5 is how wide your wheels are. 6.5-7 is generally most wheels. anything higher is usually used to stretch

and 35 offset is how far your wheel is out from the hub bearing. the lower the offset means the more the wheel comes out from the guard.

these should sit pretty flush on your car, i'd probably try find a x 7 instead of 6.5 but yeah they should be a sweet ride.

goodluck and all the best