Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    00' PY DC2R
    my missus has a aurion sportivo and myself having a cl9 euro.

build quality - CL9 win hands down, aurion just feels too cheap and when going over uneven bumps, u can hear rattling and any other sorta weird noise ( might be becz my missus' aurion has been lowered )
    power wise - if ur gonna drive long distance, aurion wld b the pick, much less driver involvement, jz step and laze in the soft unsupportive driver seat, overtaking on country road is a breeze, whereas euro u gotta rev the nuts outta it

on wkends, i rather drive my cl9 than the aurion. Feels much better quality and even tho its just a honda, it feels alot more upmarket as compared to the Aurion and u feel u r in a more expensive car.
    I my Honda

EJ8 - DC2 - EM1 - DC2R - CP9A - CT9A - CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    I thought only for Cu2 you have to revs up a lot to overtake. Is it same for CL9 too? CL9 is a small car i thought easy to overtake

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    I thought only for Cu2 you have to revs up a lot to overtake. Is it same for CL9 too? CL9 is a small car i thought easy to overtake
    about the same, yep.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    00' PY DC2R
    CU2 if im not wrong got closer gear ratios, thats y despite the weight, the 0-100 is pretty similar to CL9.
    I my Honda

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Yer to overtake in cl9 i drop to 4th

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by vteccoupe View Post
    CU2 if im not wrong got closer gear ratios, thats y despite the weight, the 0-100 is pretty similar to CL9.
    CU2 is like CL9 with Hondata, engine is more aggressive and shift pattern is different
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    sigh. work car is a v6, delivery car is v6, and now im in a jeep (v6) due to injury. when i hop into euro there is no power.. but i much prefer my euro and the way it hugs me even when i rev it hiiiiiiiggghhh.

Member Array
    Car:
    00' PY DC2R
    oh and also, theres a factory problem on the aurion and its known in the toyota forum. - even after alignment, the car still pulls to the left

This has been reported by countless aurion drivers, and honestly for a big company like Toyota to not rectify this basic problem, its a big minus
    I my Honda

Quote Originally Posted by vteccoupe View Post
    oh and also, theres a factory problem on the aurion and its known in the toyota forum. - even after alignment, the car still pulls to the left
    Aint that torque steer?

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    aurion is bulky but heaps good power value-wise.. 200kw in a camry, stock?

i prefer the euro though, it most likely handles much nicer than the aurion and has nicer luxury features, nicer leather seats, heated seats, hids etc..

my parents own a ZR6 sportivo aurion btw and i have driven both.. it would be nice to drop that engine in my euro with a manual gearbox haha, best of both worlds!

Member Array
    Car:
    00' PY DC2R
    no mate, even when cruising, not fanging
    I my Honda

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Glocker View Post
    Aurion is basically a super-sized Corolla...bland, unappealing appliances that get you from A-to-B reliably with no excitement whatsoever. If you are some rich Asian with shit driving skills or some retired senior management bloke who can't afford a Lexus IS250 sure get the Aurion. Before you say OMG U HAVENT DRIVEN ONE oh yes I had to for like 5 months and it was shit, I'd actually rather drive a Corolla.
    all of toyota's cars are like that.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F