Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Which car is better, the Euro or the Aurion?

Stumbled upon this:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forum...one-is-better/

Some Aurion owners think that the Aurion owns the Euro on all levels and that Euro owners are rice boys looking to race everyone in their riced up piss weak 4 cylinders.

Thoughts or comments on which one is better and why?

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    simple test, ask yourself:

1. this week if you need a car, would you buy a 2003 Accord Euro or 2003 top of the line Camry?
    2. in 2018, do you think you'd buy a 2010 Accord Euro Luxury or 2010 Aurion? which one you think would be more desireable?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    How do you go about comparing a 4 cylinder engine to a 6 cylinder engine?

Aurion should be compared to the V6 Accord in which case the Aurion wins hands down

Both cars are excellent in my opinion. My neighbour drives an Aurion Sportivo and I always look at my car and theirs. Mine being the standard doesn't have all the bells and whistles like the Sportivo model. Bias I think the Accord Euro looks a bit better than the Aurion but can't fault the interior of the Aurion. Driveability the Accord Euro feels like a better drive (only 1 drive in the Aurion so really can't make a good enough statement) but straight line performance my gosh the Aurion craps over the Euro :P No replacement for displacement!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Mmmm I love rice. Aurion is nice though but they are incomparable I think different in every way

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Both are good. I drive a CL9 and when I travel, I drive an Aurion.

The only thing I don't like about it is the bright centre radio console display at night (bright blue). Otherwise, it is a bloody fast car in the straight for the size and price.

With regards to rice comment, I do see more ricey Euros that I see ricey Aurions. So I don't really blame them for saying so.
    Last edited by aaronng; 02-09-2011 at 10:18 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Aurion hands down,

trd aurion over any euro, v6 or k24

snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    Aurion hands down,

trd aurion over any euro, v6 or k24

the interior sux though...wood steering wheel and awful red leather seats, but yeh its pretty cool other than that.

That thread lost any credibility when someone mentioned that "Falcodores are RWD meaning they need more parts = heavier". But good to see there are people there with level headed opinions...as like all car forums (including this one) there are always the one eyed fans and the ones with buyers remorse.

I myself did look at an Aurion, before buying my CU2. Nice car overall, but to me (personal opinion) it was a bit bland + plus no manual wrote it off. The interior of the Euro is just a nice place to be and love the look of the exterior. I did drive one for work and it's comfortable to drive around in (much better then a Falcon wagon that was also there), but I love nothing better than hopping back into my Euro.

They can have a wank over their most powerful 6-pot NA, I love driving my rev happy 4-banger. My personal opinion; I bought the Euro because I love driving it and the whole experience of it, if I wanted a car to cart around in (read:an appliance - tongue in cheek ) my decision would have been different...

Everyone is different, everyone looks for different things in a car and as the saying goes, opinions are like arseholes.
    Last edited by Dilan; 02-09-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    at the end of day they are both way different cars, the aurion is a much bigger car with a much bigger engine... i did have a drag with my mate in his aurion and the euro got to 80km first before getting smashed by the more powerful engine. The aurion have much more gadgets and the overall build quality is good... I have been baby sitting a new Is250 for 2 weeks now, I really want to like this car, but seems I'm missing my euro already. I just find the toyota engines a little bit boring..

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilan View Post
    That thread lost any credibility when someone mentioned that "Falcodores are RWD meaning they need more parts = heavier". But good to see there are people there with level headed opinions...as like all car forums (including this one) there are always the one eyed fans and the ones with buyers remorse.
    Looks like those Aurion owners are all one eyed fans judging from their comments lmao.

Love it how those people refuse to accept the fact.. that in the end an Aurion is still a CAMRY.

Haven't driven the Aurion before but can't say much but I can say that I love the drive of my CL9 but you will need to test drive to see which one is better for your OWN opinion and not others~

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    I've love to own a corolla with aurion engine
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    I've love to own a corolla with aurion engine
    What about a Lotus with an Aurion engine? Get the Evora.

What about a Lotus with a Corolla engine? Get an Elise.