Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    It's called the Toyota Blade.

Don't think we'll get it here though. http://www.themotorreport.com.au/129...r32-challenger
    I swear i saw this, but it was a Lexus

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Aurion is V6 and longer than Euro CU2, however the weight is same as the euro cu2 auto, which has only 4 cylinder engine.

Base model ATX aurion can get around 27-28k brand new, but euro standard auto maybe around 33-34k?

Mostly toyota dealers using the tricks to sell aurion is, they always says Aurion engine is the same as the one use in Lexus RX300.. I know one of my friend went to buy a camry, the sales guy told him i got a better one than camry and showed him the AUrion ATX(base model) and told him the engine uses here is same as the one uses in RX300. He suddenly changed his mind to purchase aurion over camry..

2GR-FE is also used in RX350/ES350 and Lotus Evora.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    2GR-FE is also used in RX350/ES350 and Lotus Evora.
    It's a very good engine, imo beats any 6cyl's currently in the Honda stables..
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    It's a very good engine, imo beats any 6cyl's currently in the Honda stables..
    How many do Honda have?

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    forget Aurion!!

take this:

it did >300kw atw this morning..

or this if you prefer a sedan with a Toyota background:

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    r8 audi,, droolz....

curious,, does the 'v6' aurion run 3-4-6 cylinders?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Wow that thread deteriorated into a brainless argument pretty early in.

I've driven an Aurion. The engine is very nice and smooth, but the way it steers, the gearbox, handling and in particular the styling are just pedestrian and... boring. It's whitegoods on wheels, and uncool, rather like your granddad wearing board shorts (mind you, the large Accord is no better in the cool factor). Worse, the Aurion interior with that horrible center console and screen, nasty silver finish, ugly controls, cheap feeling seat materials and acres of grey plastic feels like being inside a cheap Kmart boombox stereo. Toyota really need to lift their game with their car interiors.

Yes, Toyota's are as reliable as they come, but Honda, Mazda and Subaru have all well and truly caught up. Toyota don't have any clear advantage any more in this regard like they used to.

They compare the Euro to the IS250... But the IS250 starts at $60k, it's in a completely different price bracket. The IS250 is more in the BMW 3 series/Audi A4 price range. Compare the Euro Lux to an IS250, the Euro is a bargain.

Mind you, I have seen a CU2 with the Aero bodykit on, and it did remind me a bit of the Aurion. Leave the bodykit off the CU2, I say.

And LOL, they linked to a pic of furythree's CU2! Can't say I disagree, this one's a bit ruined...

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4578/rearshotch8.jpg

- HZ
    Last edited by HunterZero; 04-09-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    u kno... i dont understand why people put transformers stickers in such an obvious place, arent they meant to b 'robots in disguise'???

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    How many do Honda have?
    1 iirc, the J-series on the accords that's in production and thats it., first introduced in 1996 (not a typo, it's actually that old)
    Last edited by Fredoops; 04-09-2011 at 06:45 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    1 iirc, the J-series on the accords that's in production and thats it., first introduced in 1996 (not a typo, it's actually that old)
    Is the V6 in the Legend shared with the Accord?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    HZ, the IS250 is compare in USA, Canada with the Acura TSX, which is exctly same as the CU2 here. over there the price for IS250, BMW 3 series and Audi A4 are same price range as the Acura TSX(which is the rebadge of accord euro cu2). Only here in AUstralia the Cu2 price is cheaper than is250 and other germans.