Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1991 Integra

Hole in Firewall.. HELP!!!

Hey,

I'm going completely mental - I picked up a 1991 Honda Integra last week and ive finally gotten around to installing my kenwood amp and I cant find the hole in the firewall.. Can somebody please help!

Ive tried searching the forum and cant find anything..

Thanks in advance..

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    one thread is enough.
    to see all of my build, checkout

around the battery area, bottom left i think. there is a rubber grommet there where you can cut and poke the wire through. aim it downwards and eventually you will see it come out from bottom of passenger footwell thingy under the glovebox. if you didnt see my first post in your deleted thread

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    battery is at the front of the car in a DA... although the grommet you refer to is in pretty much the same spot as the DC2/4

there is a very hard to find blank grommet just next to the charcoal canister (round black cylinder) it sits just under a small bracket so you have to get the right angle to see it. If you are only using small gauge wire you could run it through the same grommet that the air con condensation tube comes through, this sits just under the charcoal canister.

another option I have seen, again with small wire is to run it through the boot where the speedo cable goes through. this means cutting a small hole in the boot and just push through.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985