D16a8 Crx turbo,tuning,injector help????

hi Guys
    just looking for a bit of help if possible..
    im custom turbo charging my 1988 CRX d16a8 motor/car and need to know any suggestions
    for a low budget and looking for approximately 130-150kw atw for the following things:

-fuel injectors?which are best/easiest to get or cheapest to source?
    -tuning ecu/piggy back like a emanage or chip etc?
    -and fuel pump?.....later model one or walbro etc?

thanks Craig

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    This guy is selling d16a8 turbo kit that make around 130KW at the wheels, 1000$ is good price.Check his sell thread

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Fuel injectors - You can use Skyline GTR ones, I've got a mate using them (good for 193kw ATW from a B16A). Can't complain given that they only go for like $100-150.

Tuning/ECU - Don't cheap out here. If you can't get something well-known like a Hondata, Apexi Power FC or Microtech then you should at least consider Neptune, Haltech etc.

Fuel pump - Apparently the OEM one can do pretty well even over 100kw ATW, but otherwise I'd suggest the Walbro 255. Well proven product from a lot of user's here on OH.

thanks for the help guys...much appreciated

im looking at a p73 ecu ...from a eg civic d16a8 with hondata software in it

hopefully it will be a plug n play to my 1988 d16a8 crx in place of my standard ecu????

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    EG is OBD1 and crx is OBD0 which are different ecu. I have P29 ecufor my eg d16a8. not p73 ecu
    Last edited by hmetro24; 06-09-2011 at 06:05 PM.

thanks for info ...much appreciated