Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Lsd is a good idea.

Msg > lsd.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Agree.
    With speed you get trouble, noise (gets annoying), lose comfort, speeding tickets, canaries and EPA's (plenty of experience here), spend money on tunes and chasing numbers (KW) that never satisfy you as you just wanttt moooreeeee!!! lol

So in the end, for me at least, best thing was to buy a reliable, luxury HONDA euro, chuck rims and slap it on its ass.

But dont let me put you off, its fun. So all depends on your goal, vision and ideas you have in your head.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by franky View Post
    anyway, is your euro manual or auto?
    if manual,
    i will suggest to get excedy clutch kit,
    stage 1 will be enough on street, cost $4-500 on ebay include shipping
    and you can use the rest money on the labour, not that much i think,
    or probably left some to buy the bar stuff!!!
    my car is an auto..
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    A set of good tyres. Can't get anything sticky in 17" for 1000 though.

Otherwise, go for the headers.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    z0mg 3rd time posting! cosmetics yo!

Slap some nice shoes on that baby, maybe a mugen window visor, side skirt or front lip etc etc etccc

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    i think i will go with the header option... seems weapon R is a popular option.. I don't want to change the cat back .. too much mucking around. how easy or difficult is getting the weapon r header installed? anyone with this header with stock cat and exhaust have any problems ? also any dramas with insurance ? i'm with AAMI..
    Last edited by euro1603; 11-09-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by euro1603 View Post
    i think i will go with the header option... seems weapon R is a popular option.. I don't want to change the cat back .. too much mucking around. how easy or difficult is getting the weapon r header installed? anyone with this header with stock cat and exhaust have any problems ? also any dramas with insurance ? i'm with AAMI..
    easy job except you have to get a custom cat, since weapon R doesnt come with one, so you'll be curring the test pipe and stick a car in there urself.

Inregards to insurance..... keep them on a 'need to know' basis only....
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I had my exhaust on with aami didnt charge me much at all 100 for the year added value of 3000 and with just car my total insurance is 1300 rating 1 total value 16000 but i dont have my cai on there but if im in a bad enough car accident i cant get it out and put my stock one on id be more worried about my life then my car

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    I had my exhaust on with aami, didnt charge me much at all. 100 for the year added value of 3000 and with just car, my total insurance is 1300. Rating 1 = total value 16000 but i dont have my cai on there but if im in a bad enough car accident i cant get it out and put my stock one on. id be more worried about my life then my car
    sorry man, i cudnt read it without being confused, and im bad with english...so i added some full stops lol

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    also. if i wanted to paint the piece of plastic that covers the engine, what paint shud i be using?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Heat enamel paint. Should do the trick