Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    gogomobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    No amount of lubeguard or lucasoil
    Will magically fix a failing transmission
    From the day the car left showroom the transmission has been slowly 'ripping' itself to pieces
    By doing regular maintenance on the transmission i.e fluid changes, not bunny hopping or shifting into P or D while moving
    You can prevent major headaches in the long term
    But if you havent been looking after it and hope the 'power of dreams' will save your car... Then im afraid your transmission is no longer for this world
    And when it goes out... It goes with a bang
    Totally agree with you, I was suggesting using it as an additive when you do go to change the fluid. I don't believe any fluid will last the life of the car.
    "When a man has reached the stage of having just about everything a woman could ask for, she usually does."

/Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Learn how to detail properly

http://www.guidetodetailing.com/

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECACCORD View Post
    Totally agree with you, I was suggesting using it as an additive when you do go to change the fluid. I don't believe any fluid will last the life of the car.
    Sorry if you took it the wrong way, meant no malice
    But i see your point and of course as everything in life - its a gamble hahah
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Thanks for the helpful replies, especially as to the position of the filter which I checked out on mine.

Cheers